In need of polished Aluminum Paint

kdawg1

Sr Member
I need some paint to match Polished aluminum. A rattle can perfered almost chrome.

Any help on this would be great

The 'Killer Chrome' demo video in the link in post #2, is downright frakking impressive. I wonder how sturdy the finish would be.

i've used killer Chrome in a can from Alsacorp. this is a vacupack holder for desposable dusk masks. just sprayed the underside with flat black as it was clear. Then I misted on the mirrachrome as it's a metal deposition...I've never seen anything close out of a can. seeing's believing
Will

i've used killer Chrome in a can from Alsacorp. this is a vacupack holder for desposable dusk masks. just sprayed the underside with flat black as it was clear. Then I misted on the mirrachrome as it's a metal deposition...I've never seen anything close out of a can. seeing's believing
Will

How durable is it?

Can it be handled regularly?

Aaaaah! Zombie thread!

Since I'm here anyway... For posterity, I love the Ace brand Rust Stop Aluminum. If you have a smooth surface it's very nearly chrome. In fact I would exactly call it "polished aluminum." It's pretty durable, but like most (all?) metallics, any clear coat will destroy the metallic effect. In fact I tried some just to experiment and it sort of sucked the metal up and caused it to run.

-Rog

I like Spaz Stix

Attachments

• a259396b-902d-45c1-857e-005375562a45_zpsjqlpawe7.JPG
    a259396b-902d-45c1-857e-005375562a45_zpsjqlpawe7.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 166
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back