Jurassic Park jeep

AgentofChaos

I am soon going to start quite a project. the jurassic park jeep. its not that complex but if ur me it is. I love for things to be exactly screen accurate ha idk why. well anyways..does anyone have details on,
  • decals
  • off road lights
  • winch

You might want to keep an eye on eBay- I know in the past there was at least 1 guy selling the full decal kits. :):thumbsup Good luck! -Sarge

wow thanks for the screen caps and tips and does anyone know if boomerjinks, the guy who made the perfect jeep and ectomobile, posts on the rpf? id like to talk to him :)

I saw a guy driving around fort Collins Colorado where I live in one. I wish I had my camera that day, because I have never seen it again.

That would be a cool jeep to have.

In March i was fortunate enough to go to the island of Kauai HI for work, my wife loves to go to botanical gardens so we went on the Allerton tour. We were able to see some of the areas used to film Jurassic Park.

wow thanks for the screen caps and tips and does anyone know if boomerjinks, the guy who made the perfect jeep and ectomobile, posts on the rpf? id like to talk to him :)

Boomerjinks can be reached on the Jurassic Jeep Forum. There are a number of great jeeps and great information to be had there.

Yo dawg.
http://www.therpf.com/f9/jurassic-park-jeep-wrangler-84971/

You know, searching "Jurassic Park Jeep" or "Boomerjinks" would have brought that thread up pretty much instantly.

Also, it's anything BUT perfect. In the time between my build and now pretty much all of the correct parts and paint codes have been found. Definitely hit up Jurassicparkjeep.com for the ultimate build info....

I saw a guy driving around fort Collins Colorado where I live in one. I wish I had my camera that day, because I have never seen it again.
Moved to Denver in 2008, sorry man :( Get on the Colorado Movie Cars facebook page and come hang with the jeep and a TON of other awesome replica cars sometime!

I would LOVE to see this! Jurassic Park is one of my most favourite movies! The image of the jeeps are forever engrained into my mind... with that scene where Alan Grant first sees the dinosaurs!

If and when you accomplish this, please post pics! I can't wait to see it!

I would LOVE to see this! Jurassic Park is one of my most favourite movies! The image of the jeeps are forever engrained into my mind... with that scene where Alan Grant first sees the dinosaurs!

If and when you accomplish this, please post pics! I can't wait to see it!

um....
http://www.therpf.com/f9/jurassic-park-jeep-wrangler-84971/

aint that hard to search, plus boomerjinks posted the exact same link just above

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back