Got myself a Pitbull Hoverboard Finally (pics heavy)

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally cracked and got a BTTF123 Pitbull Hover board and all i can is :eekWOW:eek.Tim really outdid himself on this one.This hover board has crazy detail and quality craftsmanship.I own his pink hover board which i Absolutley love but this board is one of a kind.I compared this board to extreme close ups to the original and i would give it 95% accurate.I would advise anyone to pick one of these bad boys up if you are a bttf fanatic like myself.This is not a pitch for tim I'm just so happy i splurged and got one of these.Check out some pics.

4725282.jpeg

5198666.jpeg

5230381.jpeg

5265017.jpeg

5311114.jpeg

5347081.jpeg

5392916.jpeg

5437730.jpeg

5541381.jpeg

5495485.jpeg

That is pretty sweet. What is the best way to contact Tim, through ebay or on here?

Did you get your Pepsi bottle through him too, and can we see a few more pics of that? It's one of the more accurate looking ones Ive seen.

Very nice collection by the way!

Nice Board Mike! Congrats bro.

Not to hi-jack Mike's thread but here is the info on the bottles, Mike and I were lucky enough to get these:

The bottles were made by our own Gary Weaver II. The bottles are cast from a pre-production used bottle that Gary bought to use for his bottles. I have a complete set with flip top lids and nutritional info on the backs of the Slice and Diet Pepsi.

Here they are...

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

Nice! I have the Mattel hoverboard from BTTF123 and I love it. Unfortunately, the pink reflective tape seems to be warping and curling off ever so slightly throughout the board. Pitbull and Jedifyfe, do yours have this issue too? (like Jedifyfe, sorry for the semi-hijack)

yes i have that problem also with the tape falling off but no biggie i just Krazy Glue it right back on.

I have a full set of Tim's (bttf123*) hoverboards & bttf2 bottles & he's without a doubt, the master of bttf props :thumbsup

Sweet!!!!! I love the Pitbull!!! It looks great!!!!

Would so love to own both a Pitbull and Marty's hoverboard......

Tim is the best with Hoverboards i wish his pepsi bottles were a bit more accurate to the film.Gary Weaver II makes the BEST pepsi bottles by far in my opinion.Tim has a great talent and by no means am i putting his work down.I'm real picky when it comes to accuracy if you know what i mean :cool.
I have a full set of Tim's (bttf123*) hoverboards & bttf2 bottles & he's without a doubt, the master of bttf props :thumbsup

I don't have pics of my collection at the moment due to alot of stuff in storage but I'm slowly picking at everything and getting everything together.The marty pictures are of the bay just do a search.

Can I see your collection somewhere, Pitbull?

Are these high res pics of martys photos?

I don't have pics of my collection at the moment due to alot of stuff in storage but I'm slowly picking at everything and getting everything together.The marty pictures are of the bay just do a search.

Thanks, I wonder these pics never appear in the web... Will take a look...

Is there a way to contact the guy who makes the bottles?
or the guy who made the pitbull?
Anyone have prices on how much they cost?

Thanks

I just got my Biff helmet.. Gonna fix it up a bit though.. Has a strap you just can't see it in the pics..

94641772.jpg

43409649.jpg

Also got Doc's sunglasses and old Biffs broken cane..

31324732.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back