Travel options.. (Airline)

DarthJ

Sr Member
Hey all,

I need some advice on what is best to use for transporting your armor (Vader/Clone) by plane. I am looking at going to SWW in June to march in the parade, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to get my armor down to Florida since I will be flying. :confused Plus I'm going to have to transport both costumes when C4 comes around anyway.

Any help would be much appreciated.. :D

DC

Hi DC:

I'm an RL member (very soon to be 501st member here in FL). I 'm not sure if you are aware but there is a forum just for SWW at the FL501st. You may want to look around in the forum or even post your question there being that there are many marchers coming from all over (including UK and I even think Japan). I believe the thread in regards to armor, mentioned that if you preferred to ship it to one of the local FL 501st, that can be arrange to. Check it out.

Go here: http://fl501st.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=...f1d6b3c71ccf7bf

Good luck. :) I'd say I see you then, but right now I am just able to march on May 20th, but will see if I can be available another time.

~ Lori

i would box it up and mail it to someone you trust in that area or if you're staying in a hotel, mail it to the hotel addressed to yourself...

be sure to talk to the hotel manager, and check with him before you mail it ...

NWJEDI
dave

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back