$3,000 for an HCG EndoSkull? Dude says it's a GOOD deal. Is it a good deal????

Spidey7

So, I've been looking around for an endoskull lately. After everything that I've read here, I'm pretty sure that I want the Side Show "clean" version, or a SS "battle damaged" version that I'll clean up. So today I ran across a listing on eBay for a HCG "battle damaged" endo for $3,000. I thought that maybe it was a typo, because from what I've read, the SS is a much better version and I thought that the HCG ones were supposed to be not as well made. I wrote the guy and asked him if that was really what he wanted and he basically told me to **** off and that HCGs were incredibly rare. Is this true? I always thought that the Side Show "clean" was considered to be the pinnacle of endos.

Last edited:
*I* would not pay three grand for an endoskull. He's probably just trolling for that ONE sucker who is willing to pay that price. Happens on ebay every day. You know, you list some ordinary item for an extraordinary price, and sure as taxes, someone buys it because they think it's special.

I recommend you do not, and continue to pursue the piece you are interested in at a price you are willing to pay.

Hell no! It's way not worth it, go with sideshow, I bought a battle damaged one for $600 cleaned it up and it's the centerpiece of my collection, you can even find a clean version SS on eBay for around 1000-1200 but 3 grand is kinda crazy in my opinion!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back