Worst Costumes and Props

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
What are they? The WORST costumes and props ever. It can even be bad props and costumes from really good movies.

(PS: No fan made costumes and props, that is too easy. Keep it to real tv, movie, theatre)

:thumbsup

props? The robots from Black hole. Damn they suck.
bob.jpg

Costumes? UFO. String vests whilst a fantastic idea for the female crew were hideous for the male crew. Brown polyester suits with matching cars. Disco mustaches and non stop smoking and drinking. I swear I saw an episode where a spaceship pilot was smoking and drinking whilst flying!

ufo_skydiver.jpg

Jerry Anderson's UFO, and the costumes get worse-
2211-ufotvshow.jpg

notice the cigarette hanging from he guy's mouth in the background.:lol

Sorry, I couldn´t resist:
I hate this design: the red colour, the stupid horns that goes even through the chew muscle (this man CAN´T bite), the black bear nose, the teeth (this man is too stupid to brush his teeth), his age (too young to be taken serious), his hight (he looks especially ridiculous to me when he´s walking next to Rune Haako and Nute Gunray. Then it looks like "Family Villain" - Mother, Father and him as little daughter - are out for a walk), the look of his clumsy lightsabre, his gloves that he even wears in the hot dessert :wacko (even if he is no cyborg), his fighting dance style. Everything :sick
That´s my opinion. I hope I didn´t hurt too many of you:unsure

Last edited:
the stupid horns that goes even threw the chew muscle (this man CAN´T bite)

I'll give you everything else, but there's no reason the horn couldn't grow directly from the skin or the temporalis couldn't have evolved to route around it.

Jeez, it's just a movie. Don't overthink it.

Costumes? UFO. String vests whilst a fantastic idea for the female crew were hideous for the male crew. Brown polyester suits with matching cars. Disco mustaches and non stop smoking and drinking. I swear I saw an episode where a spaceship pilot was smoking and drinking whilst flying!

This alone has now made me a fan of a show I have yet to see. I am definitely getting these!!!:lol:lol:lol

Jerry Anderson's UFO, and the costumes get worse-
2211-ufotvshow.jpg

notice the cigarette hanging from he guy's mouth in the background.:lol

Blame the former Mrs. Anderson if you don't like them. I myself find them not as silly as some of the things I have seen in real life. MC hammer pants, tube tops, gold le-may,<sp> jackets, michael jackson glove worn by "normal" people, neon mohawks, teeth grills, ear necklaces...etc.

I like UFO it's just a product of it's time, real world clothes were just as awful at the time. :lol

The A-Team was always good for some whacky props when they would get locked in some shed or something they came up with some whacky stuff. :lol

Not the WORST by any means, but I've been leafing through the SW Chronicles: The Prequels, and I'd have to say Amidala's BBQ lighter blasters are pretty ri-damn-diculous. I'm thinking that hockey dude from the Running Man might make the top 25...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back