Up Props

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But if anyone wants to take some of these generic, non-disney related grape bottle caps off my hands, just PM me. :lol

I'm going out to get UP for my wife as she's just out of hospital and needs cheering up. If she likes it I think I'm going to need a generic, non-disney related grape bottle cap for her. I'll PM later.

Apparently, there's a book out from Disney called Up: Wilderness Explorers' Guide, which is basically targeted at 4- to 10-year-olds. It is notable mainly for the three pages of stickers which simulate Wilderness Explorer badges. I haven't seen it yet, so I have no idea if it's even close to what the, er, "screen-used" (perhaps "as-rendered" would be better) badges looked like, but if I get the chance I'll post it.

Got this with my DVD set. I really like it and comes with some postcards and stickers. Each page is already cut so you can stick your photos or postcards in it.

Just a bump to remind cool these generic, non-disney-related grape soda bottle caps are. ;-)

GrapeCapRun2.jpg

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents and say how much I love my pair of non-disney-related grape soda bottle caps! They look great! :)

Hey guys, here is the replica from Up I have made. It is of the iconic painting.

View attachment 17901

There it is compared to the original painting. Click here for the source file I used (from Lou Romano's blog)

I'm also going to replicate some of the paper props from the site I listed above.

I posted some great Pixar art in the paper props section. You might want to check it out, you should be able to make an iron on vest from the graphics I provided or even your own Wilderness Scout book. :)

That sounds great, but I won't be able to get in the paper props forum until next year. You haven't got them mirrored anywhere else by any chance?

Just a heads-up, If anyone is on Disney Movie Rewards, one of the new rewards they added is a Grape Soda bottle cap "Wilderness Explorer" badge for 475 points.

Thanks for the heads up, that is a very hard to find pin by Disney. Just redeemed some points for one. :)

Rather than keep putting it off, among the many projects I'm working on I've made a start to this veerrrryyy BIG one!

I'm going for the 'full monty' hoping to cram as many of the pieces into a custom made book as I possibly can. Each item is being cleaned up and so on, and I'm re-doing all the fonts wherever possible.

Here are a few of the pieces I've been working on so far. Not all are finished:

up4.jpg

up1.jpg

'Screen used':
up5.jpg

up6.jpg

This is somthing I have on the cards possibly once I finish my current paper prop project that's been going for the last three months...

Rather than keep putting it off, among the many projects I'm working on I've made a start to this veerrrryyy BIG one!

I'm going for the 'full monty' hoping to cram as many of the pieces into a custom made book as I possibly can. Each item is being cleaned up and so on, and I'm re-doing all the fonts wherever possible.

Here are a few of the pieces I've been working on so far. Not all are finished:

up4.jpg

up1.jpg

'Screen used':
up5.jpg

up6.jpg

THat Life is awesome. You finished them yet?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back