T-600 terminator costume for my son, *finished pics page 2*

frosty

Sr Member
Well the movie opens over here next week, and i decided to make a costume up for my son to wear when we go to the premiere
Its a T-600 combo, not screen accurate i'm afraid as he wants to wear his leather jacket lol, so i'll have to work around it.
I started today with the mask, i'm about to start a proper sculpt of the T-600 but as i haven't yet, i've had to come up with something else, so in true blue peter fashion i've taken a micheal myers mask, and a casting of an endo skull
And after a few hours cutting and swearing i finally got them to go together.
I left one eye clear and put black gauze behind it, call it battle damage
t-600010.jpg

t-600006.jpg

Heres a shot with the lights
t-600004.jpg

More to come, got to figure out how to do a gatling gun now,

Last edited:
Re: T-600 terminator costume for my son

Your son is going to be truly frightening! I bet at least one little kid pees his pants! :lol:lol:lol

Very cool! Is that 2 masks cut and bonded together with a repaint?
Looks like a Myers and T2 mask. Very creepy just like one in the film.
:thumbsupI like it!

Thanks guys
Yeah its a myers and a latex polyfoam casting i took of the endo skull vinyl recast kit i got of the bay, i only cast half of it and it was a royal pain to get the two halves to go together, in a situation like this hot glue is the answer!
I'll post more pics as i go

Don't show this to my sons --I'd never hear the end of their nagging for me to be more like you... "but look what THAT daddy did for HIS son. Why won't/don't/can't you make stuff like that for us?!?!"

Do you have a pic of him wearing it? Any minigun? ;)

WOW!!! Your son is very lucky guy!!! A minigun would make this the best kid Halloween costume I've seen!

That is really freaking cool:cool:thumbsup I would love to see the other kids faces when he wears that:lol

Whew! My nephew was so happy being just a classic pirate.
And I was feeling unstoppable being Superman in his age.
Today it's got to be a Terminator... :confused

Result looks great, nonetheless...:thumbsup

Thanks again
I finished painting the mask, and started on the gun, lots of glue ,pvc pipe, a plastic jug and other bits and its ready for painting, i'll be adding some sort of ammo belt to it.
arnieT-6002009.jpg

arnieT-6002004.jpg

More tomorrow

Awesome! Very tidy dad-work there. I can't wait for my kids to get to the age where they can get into costumes.

Looks good, but then they allways do in the catalogue, could have saved some time with that, but it came together well in the end
Heres a couple more pics, its basically done, just got to mess the pants up a bit
finishedterminator004.jpg

finishedterminator005.jpg

finishedterminator002.jpg

The more i look at the gun,the more it looks to me like i was channeling red dwarf!,
If you look at the pics the little black rectangle above the chestplate, is one of those led scrolling badges, i put 'hasta la vista baby' and 'i'll be back on it' cheesy!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back