Battlestar Galactica/ Original Raptor pilot suit arrived

streetjudge79

Master Member
I just got this today, picked it up at the live auction from Propworx. It also has a gunbelt and holster set but not pictured.

GalacticaRaptorsuit.jpg

Raptorsuit2.jpg

Cool. :thumbsup

I've watched the ebay auctions for the last several weeks and can't help but wonder if some of the same items (which I thought had already sold) aren't appearing again. :confused Probably just my imagination...

Cool. :thumbsup

I've watched the ebay auctions for the last several weeks and can't help but wonder if some of the same items (which I thought had already sold) aren't appearing again. :confused Probably just my imagination...

More than likely, they are reappearing. If the latest live auction was anything like the first, they had a lot of reneged deals, necessitating re-listing on the bay...

-Adam

More than likely, they are reappearing. If the latest live auction was anything like the first, they had a lot of reneged deals, necessitating re-listing on the bay...

-Adam

Ah, that would explain it. I'm pretty sure I saw Laura Roslin's tea cup sell previously but it's back up again, along with one or two more than I can't quite put my finger on but I'm pretty sure they were up before.

I used to chafe every time I saw these flightsuits, but by the second season the look really grew on me. Now, I'm trying to piece one together. Fantastic piece you have there! Me = envious.

according to ***** and ********* the studio has a room full of " screen worn" outfits that they do not remember ever wearing, same with rank pins, boxes of em that never made it on screen.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back