Underworld Evolution Vest

LDR

Sr Member
I recently got a screen used Cleaners tactical vest and belt and holster from Underworld Evolutions.

However i am missing some parts to join the two together. The vest has four pieces of canvas hanging down from the bottom, each has a male popper button on it. Inside the vest in line with these straps are velcro strips(the soft part).
On the belt there are no female poppers or loops. So i presume i need some sort of strap with velcro on the back (the hard part) and the female popper part, that will go round the belt and connect to the male poppers on the lower of the vest.

Now does anyone know what this part is called? I have looked on some tactical gear sites without luck, can any one help?

Also what is the strap that connects to the holster and holds it to your thigh? As i think this part is missing to.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Here are two pictures of the bottom of the vest including the missing pieces. The snaps are open in the lower picture.

Straps.jpg

Starps2.jpg

So your guess on how it's done was right. I don't think you can buy these, but it shouldn't be too hard to do these yourself.

Cheers,
Stefan

PS: I don't want to hijack this thread, but as we are talking about fasteners - does anybody know where to get this type of latch:
Latch%202.jpg

Congratulations.

I see that your vest comes with a bomb, which individually sold for over $200 on eBay. I also picked up a couple items from Premiere Props from the movie, Underworld: Evolution. I'll post up pics after I receive them.

Hey guys thanks for the replies, those pics are exactly what i needed. It does indeed look like the other piece is held inside by velcro. I will post some pics of my vest when i can. I have managed to get a complete cleners uniform...just hoping they auction the boots off. Also managed to get a complete death dealers costme, including the leather harness with those latches.
Will post pics when i can.

Lewis

Dredging up this amazingly old post...does any body know the brand and model of this vest? I've been searching forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures just in case -

3897070_1_l.jpg3897070_2_l.jpgcleaner_b_4.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back