Looking for Spider-Man Supporting Cast & Villains -- Costume Call Out: May 2009!!

Justin WFCOMICS

Hi everyone!

Thanks to all of you who answered my X-Men costume call out. I managed to draw a handful of you as X-Men and supporting characters (see below).

I have another opportunity to draw some of you. This time for an upcoming project on Spider-Man's history. I'm looking for major supporting characters -- heroes, villains and civilians -- from the Spider-Man comics that you have costumes for.

As usual, here's the scoop:
1) Looking for models to action pose in costumes that are comic book versions of the Marvel characters. I'm not allowed to draw film versions as they're a different license, but if the costumes are close, I can change them in the illustration.

2) Can't promise to draw everyone but will love to sneak in as many fellow costumers as possible.

3) High quality photos get first choice, followed by poses that are most interesting to me.

4) Ideally, I'd like to be able to browse and download high quality photos from an online source (your own website, Flickr, Photobucket, etc) or have them emailed to me. My email is: justin@wfcomics.com
Also, please forgive me, I do not have a MySpace or Facebook account so I can't view any pics there unless they are set to be viewable by unregistered members.

Post here or email me with any questions and comments you have.

Highest Regards!

Justin =)

X-Men Archives
loh-rpf-x-men.jpg

Marvel Masterpieces II
justin-mm2-rpf-loh-pals.jpg

Marvel Masterpieces III and a Fantastic Four Archives
justin-rpf-loh-pals2.jpg

Last edited:
Just to answer a couple frequent questions:

1) Yes, there is still time to get me pics. At least a couple more weeks.

2) Yes, you can give me more pics even though I already have some. And actually, you can provide me as much as you possibly can. I have no limit :).

Also, this Spider-Man project is in full-color. So while many of you have seen yourself drawn in pencil by me on previous projects. Anyone I use on this one, will be painted in color :).

Justin =)

I think I have shared these with you before, on some of your previous costume call outs, but here are some of my Comic style pictures:
Thanks, James! Yeah, I still have these on hand, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

Again, I love the fact you went with the comic book style costume!

Justin =)

To answer a couple of inquires: Yes, there is time and I would be happy to receive pics you took at Big Apple Con or might be taking at the upcoming Wizard World Philly!

Thanks for asking and looking forward to them!

Justin =)

I'll be at Comic-Con next week, Artist Alley table C-19.

If you're in costume and have the time to stop by, I'd love to take some reference pics. At the very least, come by to say hi!

Justin =)

Good luck at the convention, and have a blast!

Man, always loved that pic of the Angel wings. I remember when they went up for sale ... wanted them, but missed out. :(

ATM
ShackMan

I'll be at Chicago Comic-Con this week in Artist Alley table 3612.

I'll have my camera with me and be shooting reference most of the week. If you're in costume and up for posing, please stop by to see me :)

Justin =)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back