Bat copter from the TV show 1966

kdawg1

Sr Member
Hey you guys should know, what is the base helicopter used to build the Batcopter. I've always wanted to build one a now is the time to start.

yeah, but the back bat symbols are the wrong ones. I actually got to see his bat stunt show, back in the 90's, really cool

WoW one with RC that would be sweet! Hard to fly if the wings were on.
They had one here last July and I missed it they charged 50 bucks for a ride.

Did anyone catch the Batcopter at Wonderfest this year? If you did, and happened to snag a pic or two, PLEASE post them....gah, what a GREAT build it was. I - like a complete buffoon - forgot the mem card for my camera, or I'd have 178 pictures.

Had the ladder and the shark and Batman and Robin and everything...:)

Did anyone catch the Batcopter at Wonderfest this year? If you did, and happened to snag a pic or two, PLEASE post them....gah, what a GREAT build it was. I - like a complete buffoon - forgot the mem card for my camera, or I'd have 178 pictures.

Had the ladder and the shark and Batman and Robin and everything...:)

Yeah, I saw it too -- beautiful piece...and I, too, forgot to take pics. The guy who had it was passing through and pulled it out of a box to show a friend of mine....the copter could actually fly...and it appeared to be SPOT ON to the filming copter.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back