Jack Sparrow costume patterns

darkesword2020

I was wondering if anyone knew of or possibly had costume patterns for Jack Sparrow's costume?
A friend of mine wants to put together the costume, so I figured since he's not a member here, I'd help him out.

It'd also be great to get some advice as to what fabrics to use and whatnot.

- Fitz

Last edited:
OI mate! Rather than try to explain everything here on RPF get yourself over to Keep To The Code.com. You will find TONs of info regarding this type of questions.

We are the premiere POTC website, savvy?

OI mate! Rather than try to explain everything here on RPF get yourself over to Keep To The Code.com. You will find TONs of info regarding this type of questions.

We are the premiere POTC website, savvy?

I registered to the forum, just waiting for the admin to give me admission.

Thanks! Had never seen that forum before.

Hey Capn ol' mate, I still can't log in. :( I got this message :

"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

I checked my email, and my info is correct. So I don't know what to do. :confused

The approver mods said to register once again. We get so much Spam in our email account that sometimes they over look the real addresses.

Be sure to use the same account information you sent to me because that is what I asked them to look for in the email.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back