Human Eyes with no Iris??

Kwally89

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I could find some eyes for a bust that have no iris (only has pupil)?? The only thing that I can think of is a bird eye, and it may look a little strange for what I want to do.

Thanks,
Kody

I thought this was going to turn out to be something I could have surgically implanted in place of my own eyes. :lol

Well let's see, why not just take regular fake eyes, turn em around backwards, and paint a pupil on em? :cool

I was also looking for a set of custom eyes, not exactly the same as what you are looking for but if you find some good ones, please post where you got them

I had van dykes taxidermy make these predator eyes for me. !9.99 custom charge and 9.99 for the pair. They are 40mm. The smaller pair are also van dykes regular stock of 26mm green human eyes.

100_0463.jpg

Here they are in the bust, they rock...

100_0596.jpg

I had van dykes taxidermy make these predator eyes for me. !9.99 custom charge and 9.99 for the pair. They are 40mm. The smaller pair are also van dykes regular stock of 26mm green human eyes.

100_0463.jpg

Here they are in the bust, they rock...

100_0596.jpg

Wow! I have been on Van Dykes all night and never even though about doing a custom order. Those look great! Thanks!!

yeah the best thing is that they only took a week to make. If you can't find the link for custom eyes, do a yahoo search for van dykes custom glass eyes and you'll find the link. Good luck I really recommend them. :love

yeah the best thing is that they only took a week to make. If you can't find the link for custom eyes, do a yahoo search for van dykes custom glass eyes and you'll find the link. Good luck I really recommend them. :love

Ya, the link wasn't easy to find, but I found it with google. I already emailed them some artwork of what I'm looking for. Thanks again bro!

Kody

Ya, the link wasn't easy to find, but I found it with google. I already emailed them some artwork of what I'm looking for. Thanks again bro!

Kody

Just a heads up that you need to deal directly with the customer service department which is closed on the weekends. If you sent them a picture of what you wanted you should receive an email by Monday or Tuesday with a quote and a contact number. Just incase they don't get back to you right away. :thumbsup Make sure to post the eyes when they arrive.

Just a heads up that you need to deal directly with the customer service department which is closed on the weekends. If you sent them a picture of what you wanted you should receive an email by Monday or Tuesday with a quote and a contact number. Just incase they don't get back to you right away. :thumbsup Make sure to post the eyes when they arrive.

The eyes should be ready in 4-5 days. I'll post pics of them asap! Thanks again my friend!

Kody

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back