BSG Prison Barge!

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is SUCH an easy build... a real pleasure after some of the more challenging things I've made recently!

L1000342.jpg

L1000343.jpg

I'd love to have it done for Wonderfest in a few weeks, but I don't think it's realistic. But man, what a great design!!

HA! Sweet! I never knew it was U-Boats and car chassis before! :lol

What are the saucer halves?

-Sarge

They're from EMA, which was "absorbed" by Plastruct. Most of the time, EMA and Plastruct parts are interchangeable - IBeams, plastic stock, etc... (but in this case, Plastruct does not offer this product too, so it was hard for the community to track down)

HA! Sweet! I never knew it was U-Boats and car chassis before! :lol

What are the saucer halves?

-Sarge

LOL - thanks!
Yeah, this is the stuff I do when the wifey and I watch TV. Gluing plastic to plastic with Tenax is "mellow" enough to get away with on the couch. The real model work happens in the basement!

Love it!

1. Saturn V cone (you probably already spotted it)

I've seen 2 before but can't place the kit. I think it's a gear/weapons rack from an armor kit.

2 is a couple of parts. One is the main guns from a battle ship ( I think a Yamto) and the other part is from the Tamiya 1/35 Sd. Kfz 222.

Yeah, it's the gun barrels. I have been feeding a modest pile of IDed parts into a Sterilite container. Ooooh yeeeeah!

That is just neat Jason! (y)thumbsup What others do you plan on tackling?

Thanks man! I plan on tackling everything, eventually ;)

Awesome!!
Looks spot on dude,keep it coming!
That sure is a mess in there at the rear as you mentioned,how you guys ID these parts is beyond me.Especially with the reference you've posted.Be nice if there was sharp Hi Rez pictures of all these fantastic ships.
But i guess that would make it too easy then?

btw,How long is a SS PB?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back