ALIEN SUIT

batnemo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
sorry for the bad quality...
but here are the new pictures of the suit...not finished yet...

parts on the undersuit are not glued yet...only pinned and i've not finish all the legs parts...

the "jacket" with spines and tail is good and glued,the tail need to be dremeled,and i will certainly hide a zip on the front cause it's not easy to put on...add some tubes then paint all in black with liquid latex...
think i will redo the neck to make a new one,with better vision....
CamPic8.jpg

CamPic47.jpg

CamPic43.jpg

CamPic21a.jpg

CamPic22a.jpg

CamPic23a.jpg

AWESOME, SOME DAY.....
If I could only stop buying other stufff.....

good job, are you gonna make the inner Jaws moveable????

Hi, thanks everybody for compliments...
yes i will add some animatronics, not on this head cause it's a foam one, so too much flexible...
but on the one i'm making, will add moving jaws,salivation, and a moving inner jaws...
shade for me , can't go to conventions, cause i live in France, so too far from USA,or england... :cry

That looks awesome. Great job so far. And England isn't too far from you...you shold sooo make the trip as I'm sure the con-goers would love to see that creeping around the venue.
Looking forward to seeing how it progresses, so keep us updated and thanks for sharing..

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back