1:1 T2 Arnold Silicone Bust Is Complete!

Chewie15

Sr Member
I finally got my Terminator Arnold 'Silicone' Stage 5 bust completed... the hair had too much 'product' in it for these pics so it seems clumpy in areas, but it settled down later one :)

T2ArnieSil1.jpg

T2ArnieSil2.jpg

T2ArnieSil3.jpg

T2ArnieSil4.jpg

T2ArnieSil5.jpg

T2ArnieSil6.jpg

T2ArnieSil7.jpg

Hope you like him! If you want anymore info on this piece, shoot me a PM :)

H

www.howardsstudios.com

That is amazing!

I would put a bit of weathering on the skull, though.

Beautiful work! :thumbsup

I never know what to say about your work that haven't already been said a million times over.
Awesome, Amazing, inspiring comes to mind, but I'm sure I'll think of more as I keep looking back at the pictures throughout the evening.

You are just light years beyond anything i could imagine doing, a pure piece of artwork. I'm sure just haven't got to it but i would bloody up the shirt a tad.
Once again awesome work and I am proud just to be a member of the same board as you guys.

Incredible work. The hair, torn flesh, even the color of the skin tone all look fantastic. Looks very lifelike. The eyebrow looks a little too bushy, however the eye(left) looks spot on. Great work !

Thanks folks :)

Even though I just fabricated this one, I've wanted a realistic 'stage 5' for about 17 years now!! I did however re-sculpt a 'stage 4' silicone one that will be finished this week as well...

the BEST out there for sure.. I love the coloring on the Endo Skull! Does they eye light up??

Yes, the eyes does light up... it does not show well in the pics because the photographer used flashes that blow out the eye glow?

H

www.howardsstudios.com

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back