A couple of Goonies Prop Ideas...

Yes I believe so from what she said!

The question is to you guys: out of the two materials they did around that time, the suede bag with rawhide ties or the flannel bag, what material do you think it is???

It is my guess having a very close look, that this is the suede bag with rawhide ties!!!!!

If you guys can let me know I will see what she says and if they can do a sample!

GeordieIndy

Last edited:
Can someone please do a few more HD screen grabs for me, similar to that of Demonfire's first two screen grabs.

This would be extremely helpful!!

Thanks,

GeordieIndy

Last edited:
I've just composed another email ready to send to Marble King once hopefully someone can post those HD shots for me. That first shot DemonFire was great, just need it in HD and then hopefully at least 2 more shots of when Mikey lifts the bag to his face.

I am asking them if they can do a sample, send me pics for you guys to approve and also a price!!

GeordieIndy

I'm glad this is still alive. Flannel would be a little more floppy than the suede which would be more "stiff".

Mike

I've just composed another email ready to send to Marble King once hopefully someone can post those HD shots for me. That first shot DemonFire was great, just need it in HD and then hopefully at least 2 more shots of when Mikey lifts the bag to his face.

I am asking them if they can do a sample, send me pics for you guys to approve and also a price!!

GeordieIndy

I'm glad this is still alive. Flannel would be a little more floppy than the suede which would be more "stiff".

Mike

It depends what you guys want, I am pretty certain what we see on the screen shots is suede from what Marble King have said, but I can suggest to them that they offer this in flannel as well.

I just hope they get back to me with some positive news after all this!!

Thanks,

GeordieIndy

Thanks Pitbull!!!!

I think that confirms it, the bag in the house is the suede bag with rawhide ties! The bag Rosalita has looks to be a totally different much larger bag...

GeordieIndy

Definitely in!
Serenade you da best!

These bags darthinvictus might be getting made by Marble King. I had an email earlier from them saying they could still make them, so I sent them more details.... Should they not come good on this Serenade is definitely the man for the job without question!!!

GeordieIndy

This is really nice guys! Andy, don't worry about this, i was really happy of starting to do this prop, but if Marble King is going to make it... then there are no more questions, nothing would be more real that the real source itself!

Good luck guys, keep me posted!

Thanks to both Geordie and David for their continued help on this!

Frankly I'm very surprised that someone at Marble King has offered to reproduce the bag (which looks suede to me as well). I'm very excited to see where this goes! :cool :thumbsup

Yeah,
Thanks Andy for taking the time and steps to contact Marble King. I so in for one of these bags.

I have a feeling that the Rosario bag is NOT the same as the Marble King bag.

I agree with Stefan. To me it doesn't look like suede, however if Marble king makes some of these I won't complain about whatever it's made of.

Mike

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered a marble bag and a eye patch from him. He supposedly sent it today, so well see what they look like in about a week or so.

Mike

Thank you David for being very understanding!! I didn't want to take anything away from you! I just hope Marble King stay good to their word on this, but stand by in case they change their minds...

Thanks guys, I will keep you posted as soon as I hear anything!!

GeordieIndy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back