Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

oldzey

Sr Member
Show us your replica prop firearms (rpfs) by adding to this thread. ;)

I currently live in student housing, so I have to keep my rpfs packed and out of sight else I'll be evicted (seriously).

Therefore, I'm displaying my rpfs here instead so I can enjoy them, but not get kicked out of my dorm room. :lol

Feel free to add your favorite replica prop firearm photos for our enjoyment!

Matsuo Battlestar Galactica Season 1 Clamshell Blaster:

Props005.jpg

Fan-made Battlestar Galactica Season 2 FN 5-7 Blaster:

BSGSeason2FN5-7.jpg

Bowjunkie Star Wars E-11 Blaster:

Props021.jpg

7-11 Jedi Han Solo Star Wars Ep. IV "Greedo Killer" Blaster:

Props015.jpg

RACprops Metal Firefly Jayne's "Boo" Pistol:

Props014.jpg

Joatrash Firefly Metal Jubel Early Pistol:

Props019.jpg

Modified Tyragbphoto Mk 2 Serenity River's Maidenhead Blaster (thanks Birdie):

Props008.jpg

Sidkit Metal Malcolm Reynolds Firefly Pistol (built-up by Falcon Dude with Robstyle replacement thumbscrews):

Props017.jpg

Resin Malcolm Reynolds Firefly Pistol (probably Phil's with a very amateur paintjob):

Props012.jpg

Wilco Serenity Jayne's 1911 .45 Pistol:

Jayne1911.jpg

RACprops Metal CS&T Worldcon Blaster:

CSTWORLDCON.jpg

Rick Ross (Doppelganger) PKD-I '97-'07 Re-Issue Blaster:

RRPKD-IonStand.jpg

Marushin Leon's "Mother's Defender" COP .357 Pistol (airsoft):

MarushinCOP357.jpg

Heckler & Koch VP70 9mm solid resin cast from real gun - painted by Matsuo.

VP70.jpg

Matsuo's Aliens Pvt. J. Vasquez Sidearm (M39) with extra clip:

M391.jpg

B.B. World Vektor CP1 Airsoft:

VektorCP-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not a prop, but my "real" firing version of Clints revolver from GBU..:love

It's a Pietta 1851 Colt Navy with a .38cal Kirst converter & silver rattlesnake grips..

IMG_0088.jpg

It's a Pietta 1851 Colt Navy with a .38cal Kirst converter & silver rattlesnake grips..
Very Nice!

Though it was a Cimarron before I read your description.

Just watched GBU on AMC today - was thinking of your revolver when Clint was shooting up the West. :lol

Killer piece, but I thought the rattlesnake was only on the guns from FFoD... (?)
I haven't gone through The Good, The Bad and The Ugly lately, but I do know for sure that he has it during the final showdown at the end of that movie.

My Hand of God Colt .45 full metal revolver. The grips were made by hand and cast in resin. The crosses were molded from real metal crosses purchased from the gunsmith/leather worker who provided the holsters for 3:10 to Yuma.

Pictures are from my iphone so the grip looks blotchy though it is extremely smooth in person.

handofgodDONE.jpg

Does anyone know where to buy the 1911 grips from the Stallone movie Cobra?

I looked up an old magazine article (Special Weapons and Tactics, August 1986, vol. 5, no. 4), and all it says is: "The ivory grip was custom made; on it is the head of a King Cobra".

The photo shows the .45 from the left side, and the King Cobra image looks to be printed on the grip, not engraved, or scrimshawed. As Sylvester Stallone is right-handed, I would guess that the Cobra images is also replicated on the right grip panel, as his choice of carry in the movie was not a holster, but to just stuff it in the front of his waistband.

David.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back