Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

Just picked these up only a week apart from each other. Walther P99 AS 9mm and Walther PPK/S 380 ACP.

Threw in the James Bond Persol sunglasses for added effect. Been a good week. :)

P1010009.jpg

I also have a few MR Star Wars blasters, but everyone knows what those look like.

Here are my costume prop weapons:

Modded Nerf "Rebel Blaster" (DH-17) for my Rebel Fleet Trooper costume:

Battle_wound_016a.jpg

SUNP0003a.jpg

Resin Endor Blaster Rifle for my Endor Commando:

RifleRighta.jpg

ESB version DL-44, airsoft Mauser with Blast-Tech kit for my almost finished X-Wing Pilot:

SUNP0075.jpg

With a little something extra added :):

SUNP0084.jpg

SUNP0086.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oct09005.jpg

My two Dr who guns.
The thompson being the human dalek gun from Daleks in Manhatten , and the big one being the gun Rose has in the Stolen Earth.

Both are fabricated from m.d.f. and ally by myself.:)

Stunning!!!!!! Always liked the look of the 'Manhattan' weapon.....yours looks amazing and love the stand also!!

Chris

I picked up this resin cast in the JY from 'Bad Wolf'. I gave it some personal touches, & DISCO:

One more piece of Blade Runner swag out of the way; many, MANY more to go. :lol

Nice! For some reason, I just dig the look of those COP derringers...

One more piece of Blade Runner swag out of the way; many, MANY more to go.

Ask Doody to build you a full scale Spinner, major swag... :lol

That repainted NERF stuff is so much fun!

I have the hated QMx Serenity Mal, a Resin Mal from Wilco, a super-reworked Wilco Jayne, a resin Deckard blaster (pics of which are in the Blade Runner Blaster thread), and the Sideshow Hellboy II Samaritan.

Last edited:
Hrm. There's my father's antique Colt 1911 .45 (shipped 1919) which is in storage. And a Webley Mark VI that was converted to shoot .45 long Colt (in film, it was Lawrence of Arabia's gun, Indy Jones carried one, and Sean Connery wielded one in ZARDOZ) ... still in firing condition.

Replicas...

SD Studios "Cage" Hand Laser
norm-4a7e5f17b5cd9-Star+Trek%3A+The+Original+Series+%28TV%29+%281966%29.jpeg

RACprops CS&T Worldcon Replicant Downsizer
norm-4a7e54b3a2058-Blade+Runner+%281982%29.jpeg

MR First Contact phaser converted to DS9 "Hard Time" configuration
norm-4acd6a2040af0-Star+Trek%3A+First+Contact+%281996%29.jpeg

RACprops ST III phaser
norm-493381bb63dd0-Star+Trek+III%3A+The+Search+for+Spock+%281984%29.jpeg

And a few other little ones.

Last edited:
Hrm. There's my father's antique Colt 1911 .45 (shipped 1919) which is in storage. And a Webley that was converted to shoot .45 long Colt (in film, it was Lawrence of Arabia's gun, Indy Jones carried one, and Sean Connery wielded one in ZARDOZ) ... still in firing condition.

The Webleys that I have seen that have been converted, were converted to .45 acp as the .45 long colt is too long for the cylinder. As I recall the revolver that Sean Connery used in "Zardoz" was a Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webley-Fosbery_Automatic_Revolver ), the same as was used to kill Sam Spade's partner in the Maltese Falcon (both the book and HB movie). If you watch Sean Connery he grabs the barrel, then pulls it back to rotate the cylinder, and cock the hammer.

David.

The Webleys that I have seen that have been converted, were converted to .45 acp as the .45 long colt is too long for the cylinder. As I recall the revolver that Sean Connery used in "Zardoz" was a Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webley-Fosbery_Automatic_Revolver ), the same as was used to kill Sam Spade's partner in the Maltese Falcon (both the book and HB movie). If you watch Sean Connery he grabs the barrel, then pulls it back to rotate the cylinder, and cock the hammer.

David.
Been so long since I saw the film ... I vaguely remember seeing Sir Sean doing something manhandle-like with it. I presume he had to do this as blanks wouldn't fully operate the recocking action.

I forgot what was modded on my Mark VI, but there was a totally amateur re-bluing done on it. It has minimal value due to that. And yes, it takes a .45 Long Colt ... I trust my gunsmith and my late dad. :love It's not an uncommon mod, as the Webley .38 caliber police pistol really didn't have much stopping power. Not sure what caliber T.E. Lawrence used to shoot his camel out from under him. :rolleyes

Some very impressive collections! I have coveted Snake Plissken's MAC-10 for years.

I have a bunch of real guns; about the only prop I have is a Mad Max airsoft shotgun that I modded, mostly by using sandpaper and steel wool.

It's not even close to SA. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
ok a scratchbuilded weapon

T21 blastec
tot01.jpg

explanation.jpg

Merrison power 5
sand%20016.jpg

sand%20014.jpg

last work
jawa ion Blaster
DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

next i post a pic of sr18
:)

Ooo-

Nice props (and firearms:lol), everyone.

Here's one that nobody's posted yet, and one I'm very proud of. It's a wonderful production by the great Mr. Stapleton:

PC140252.jpg

PC140253.jpg

A nice Type I cricket phaser from Star Trek Next Generation with internal circuitry and a Season 3 paint scheme.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back