Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

No kidding, that is an impressive piece of metal - is it an airsoft (and is it functional)? :love

No, both M134 GAU 2 B/A based minguns are a blend of real minigun parts, real screen used prop parts (on the Predator version) and a commercially made all metal replica. It is not an airsoft although at one time there was an airsoft based on the replica gun.

Both of these have been heavily modified. One of the weapons prop masters who worked on the Predator movie had some spare parts and alot of expertise to share with me. He had some very interesting back stories about the filming of Predator and use of the dummy and real miniguns seen in the movie.

Another prop collector had a spare handle from a Predator minigun he scratch made. He was gracious enough to share it with me.

Some of the parts are off real miniguns.

The barrels spin and the wiring can be hooked up to a sound system to simulate gunfire.

They both weigh a ton.

I am a co-owner of a shooting and LEO training facility in Nevada and we have a live minigun that is rented out. On some days we have a public rental day where folks come in to rent time on everything from an MP5 to a 50 cal., with the minigun included.

Added Matsuo VP70 to first post.

BUMP.jpg

I kinda wish I had some prop replica firearms for my collection. Unfortunately, the closest thing I have is my old Playmates TNG Phaser (not modified, still in it's regular toy state)

Eltee- If you're still around, I have a quesiton about the cards for the Clarice Starling FBI badge you have. I was wonder what's the dimensions of the top card (I made one inspired by "Manhunter", but I can't seem to figure out the correct size to print out the card and I haven't been able to find the info online anywhere).

Last edited:
One of the requirements for my new house was that it have a suitable room for my guns and Airsoft storage. I'm still fine-tuning things, but I've got my gun rack and shelves in, and it's looking good. The room is about 8x10'.

DSC00788.JPG

DSC00789.JPG

DSC00792.JPG

Last edited:
.45 Colt 1911
RPFs011.jpg

Taurus PT92
RPFs010.jpg

Beretta 92F
RPFs009.jpg

HK MP5
RPFs008-1.jpg

AK47
RPFs007.jpg

FN P90
RPFs006.jpg

MP40
RPFs005.jpg

M4 Carbine
RPFs004.jpg

M16A2
RPFs003.jpg

XM177E2 type
RPFs002.jpg

M14
RPFs001.jpg

Waiting on an FN M249 to redo, will post before and after pics...

Last edited:
I've got this puppy, a build of a kit by SD Studios on a jhusel stand. If you check my avatar, you can see it "firing" with a high brightness LED added by me.

laser-stand.jpg

This is one of the several I made from the chrome paint ball marker.
A fair number of modifications here :)

img0312au2.jpg

propmaster2000

Last edited:
Not my only RPF, but one I'm proud of saving from the scrap heap.

Morita Carbine. Resin casting from a full-sized rubber stunt.

morita_fin01z.jpg

Last edited:
oct09005.jpg

My two Dr who guns.
The thompson being the human dalek gun from Daleks in Manhatten , and the big one being the gun Rose has in the Stolen Earth.

Both are fabricated from m.d.f. and ally by myself.:)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back