Killer klowns from outer space - cotton candy gun

Rusty85

Sr Member
Hello, I've done some work on a Cotton Candy Gun from Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Originally I was going to just build one for my collection, but I realized there aren't any replicas out there and thought I'd see if there was any interest in one before I went any further.

Here's what I have so far...

KlownGun.jpg

Can you tell me what you used to make this gun? I love it! The cast is having a reunion at the Spooky Horror convention and I wanted to dress up as a Killer Klown.

Sorry for not catching this sooner. I'm not around nearly as much as I was at first.

Here is the parts list back -front :

christmas edition plastic coke bottle
marine putty bits on top of that
Aquafina water bottle
plastic handle sawed off a oil container
pink thumb tacks
wooden ball knob or drawer pull
plastic missile from some old toy I dug out

Assembled with hot glue, gorilla glue and a bit of super glue, then all painted up based on film references.

Hello, I've done some work on a Cotton Candy Gun from Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Originally I was going to just build one for my collection, but I realized there aren't any replicas out there and thought I'd see if there was any interest in one before I went any further.

Here's what I have so far...

KlownGun.jpg
Hey there,

Would love to buy this or anything else KILLER KLOWN you may have made....

Is it still available or are you making anther one???

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in a long, long time. After I had been working on this I saw that another member had already finished this gun and offered copies so I stopped work on mine. Thanks for asking though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back