Globotech X-1000 chip (Small Soldiers) - Possible?

Howlrunner

Sr Member
I'm working on repainting the 12" figures of Chip Hazard and Archer to make them more movie accurate, so I was thinking of what might look good displayed with them. I'd really like the military X-1000 chip that gives them life (and causes all the trouble):

SmallSoldiersChip.jpg

This screen-cap is from YouTube (no access to the DVD at the moment) so it's not the best quality, but you get the idea. Chip is square (I think it's about 2cm each side - again, can't remember witout trowing in the DVD) with pins on the underside. The metal top piece (shown above) would be the hardest part.

So would it be possible to print the text and logo on that small an area somehow? How might it be tackled? Water slide decal? Ideas?

(Sure it would look great displayed if someone did a run....)

Last edited:
EyesOnly printed labels for the "Lone Gunmen Octium CPU" on shiny metallic pressure-sensitive material. The same material might work, but I don't know exactly what the material is, or what kind of printer he used. The Octium chip is also somewhat larger.

For my own Octium chip I was going to attempt a dry transfer onto currency stock (a heavy, matte finish paper) but I couldn't find anybody to make dry transfers I could afford in a really small quantity.

Jim

they have done lazer engraveing of all sizes to my knife and lighter and my dads lighter it is a gun shop i dont know where but it dose all size lazer engraveing

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back