My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!!

Wow amazing displays! I have never seen such a variety of props from different movies. You guys must be collecting years!

I've been collecting seriously for around 3 years, once you get the Bug, you go from one thing to another, although there is no better prop / replica than the ones you make yourself, that's really what i am now concentrating on.

Just added some new ones (National Treasure, IronMan, JP...)

Brad

:eek

Man, jurassic park is one of my favorite movies, this display is great... The frame, too. I wish I could get always the right frames here, but if you search for anythng youl will always get the standart frames, where no prop will ever fit. I think if I ever want a right frame I must make them by myself... :lol

Are you the one who gets the very cheap JP stuff from the junkyard or have you got all the stuff before?

Like the National treasures display, too... Have you made the Declaration by yourself or is it from another propper... (I know Magnoli makes 'em, too...)

What is it, under the National treasures pic?!?

Really nice stuff, I'm totally speechless. Like I see, I'm far away from a good prop collection. This is amazing stuff... Just wow... If you ever dont want it anymore, just let me know... :lol:)

Well, I just try a little bit, but Im not sure how to present the stuff correct, next to that display I want to add two, on the left on the right, they are not as high as this one, so its perfectly for busts or something.

On Monday Ive got 5 display, so I dont know how to gon on, one for BTTF, Indiana Jonesand 3 for the rest. But the Indiana Jones stuff wont fit in 2 of them because of the high grail painting... And some of the pros need very much room (Romb Raider because I want to show the waistbelt with guns...

Well, It will need some time, before I know what looks great, I try BTTF in the main display, but Im not satisfied...

http://img504.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01143.jpg

Yeah, I know, but is he making that stuff on order? I saw his latetst ebay auctions for the pepsi bottle, docs glasses, etc... Really nice stuff...

Yeah the pie plate was an auction here in germany, so no big thing. Another one bit 50 cents more...

By the way, brad... Did you ever made the newspapers emmett brown commendet/commitet or George McFly murdered/honored?

I saw them sometimes, but dont know anything about quality...

As for Tim Blackwell, do you think I can ask him for stuff, without that hes selling something in ebay?!?

By the way, brad... Did you ever made the newspapers emmett brown commendet/commitet or George McFly murdered/honored?

I saw them sometimes, but dont know anything about quality...

As for Tim Blackwell, do you think I can ask him for stuff, without that hes selling something in ebay?!?

Yes you can always ask Tim to buy things outside of Ebay. He is a member here BTT123 and he is a very stand up guy. He will give you the best price he can for RPF'rs.

As for the Doc Brown newspapers, I haven't ever found a good source for those Newspapers. If you can get a really nice scan of those I will print a set for you for free.

Brad

Here is my bedroom. "Get some rest, these woods are well protected".

They are all United Cutlery. The Sting is the UC Museum Sting, with a UC Sting plaque.

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

These are my Lord of the Rings and CS Lewis books. The NC Ring of Barahir, and a Michaels $5.00 Simaril :lol Oh, those are the NC bookends too. They are great bookends, especially since due to their weight, they actually work!

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

Sitting on the bed, looking left you see this.

7.jpg

Looking straight ahead from the bed you see this.

8.jpg

The only thing I own heavier than the bookends is this.

9.jpg

Hi everyone, here is my Fifth Element display. Main piece is about 3ft tall, covers my wall. I like to frame props and autos together, saves room. Take care everyone.

Attachments

• DSCN1106.JPG
    DSCN1106.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • DSCN1103.JPG
    DSCN1103.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
  • DSCN1104.JPG
    DSCN1104.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
  • DSCN1105.JPG
    DSCN1105.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back