League of Shadows.

Anakinos

Hey all now that my begins is pretty much finished. I have been debating on what my next project should be. I will be tackling the bruce ninja outfit as seen in BB for the League of SHadows.
058.jpg

SO what i am asking is if anyone here has made one of these. I have a pretty good idea where to start. In all the shots i have seen it is very detailed. I know bob D has made one i hope he can chime in on this.

The Armor. I have made a couple suits of mandolorian armor so im going to go that route out of sintra. Does anyone have any templates for the armor. If not im trying to design some rough drafts that if they are successful i can put into the paper prop thread.

The Tunic. i believe to be made out of a calcutta or monks cloth type fabric cause it has a crinkeled/lined pattern to it. I am going to use the same pattern i have for my anakin tunic for this.

The Gaunts. I have an awesome set of these so this part is taken care of.

The gloves. I too have a thin pair of black leather gloves that i will use as well.

THe sword. I already have a ninjato sword from my Martial arts training that i will use as well.

Boots. Its hard to tell from photos what type of boot he used with this costume. I am guessing that they used a regular ninja style boot. But if not i may use my begins ones to help crossover. :D

Here is a link to some referance shots. http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n310/Vadakin/Batman/League of shadows/

What are all your thoughts on this. Would love to hear and appreciate feedback. Will post updates as soon as they happen.

From the pictures you've got Thad, particularly the one of Bruce fighting Ducard in the line of ninjas, you can see their boots and they look like standard ninja boots with the separate big toe but they have some armor plating over the top of the foot. I'd wager an educated guess that it has a similar patterning on it as the hand plates.

From the pictures you've got Thad, particularly the one of Bruce fighting Ducard in the line of ninjas, you can see their boots and they look like standard ninja boots with the separate big toe but they have some armor plating over the top of the foot. I'd wager an educated guess that it has a similar patterning on it as the hand plates.

Thanks for the info Chris. I have been looking at the pics and it does look as if they have some sort of armor added to them. I will keep you all posted on how this turns out.

Sorry but they are not inkmonkeys aka kevins. They are Celtic touch's. He ddid a run a little while back. I need to post updated pics

Super old thread I know—has anyone made this costume and know where to buy a full replica?

Not sure you can buy a full replica to be honest, I’ve been looking absolutely EVERYWHERE for one. At this point I’ll give up my first born child for one! Lol but seriously, it strikes me as odd since there were obviously so many made for the extras in the backgrounds in certain scenes right? Idk. Scratching my head over hear. Also, I purchased one from Gotham City FX and it took forever and a day to get it after paying for it. Then it wasn’t the best quality but it was okay I guess, little small fitting. Not worth the $ but it’s the best replica I found so far so I’m keepin it! All my other leads have fizzled out. Think there’s a couple lucky guys somewhere here that have one or two but I’m sure they put some serious work into making or getting em so I’m not inclined to dig into asking questions with out doing my own homework first. I hope you have luck with your LoS project and if I find anything new you’ll be the first to know! Be well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back