Has anyone made a replica of Asajj Ventress Sabers?

I have the Sideshow Asajj. Would you like me to take some closeup pics of the lightsabers she came with, or weren't they accurate?
Closeups would be nice.
She's had numerous versions... I think the issue is no one can decide on a definitive version. Has she had multiple sabers, or has the design changed?

Now remember in the clone wars cartoon, most things have that "Squarish" appearance. 9The type of animation) I am not sure if that is the proper look as it might have been done in that fashion for the cartoons. They might be rounded.

002534393229.jpg

Those emitters are definately square. Now if the rest of the saber body is squareish because of the animation style I do not know. But I have not noticed any square shape in the other sabers that have appeared in the series. Then again, I have only really looked at Ashoka's and Obiwan's. Neither was square though.

I have the Sideshow Asajj. Would you like me to take some closeup pics of the lightsabers she came with, or weren't they accurate?

1152229835_5f0f54ebc7.jpg

Is this the same figure you have? The sabers in this pic look really easy to do, but they probably wouldn't be very impressive when finished.

I think I like the Clone Wars version the best. The Sideshow versions look like a hardware saber. Not that that's a bad thing; it just looks like something with ribbed tubing stuck on it.

The original version was oval shaped with an emitter "bell" such as the dooku. The base was wider, giving the saber an "axe handle" look. IIRC.

Is this the same figure you have? The sabers in this pic look really easy to do, but they probably wouldn't be very impressive when finished.

Yeah, that looks like the same one I have. I wasn't sure how accurate they were. When I brought her out of the toyroom, the hilts looked so simple that I was afraid that some of the details had been skipped.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I can whip these out accurately and quickly. However, I'm not currently set up for moldmaking and casting. If there's a serious interest in resin version of these, and someone wants to partner up to do casting, I'd be happy to build these when I'm finished with my current commission work.

Sorry for reviving a dead thread but am desperately looking for a pair of 'comic book style' asajj sabers as Luuke originally made (info on page 1)

Any update on who might make these?

X

I built these awhile back but Im not really in the sabre making game any more. They were just 2 'henry' vacumn cleaner tube parts off ebay with machined emmitters and pommels.

assajj.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back