Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Done. Finally.

!DSC03484.jpg!DSC03530.jpg!DSC03528B.jpg!DSC03528.JPG!DSC03511.JPG!DSC03507.JPG!DSC03496.JPG!DSC03492.JPG!DSC03485.JPG!DSC03532.jpg

Absolutely Awesome Best Bike!, it really turned out super nice!, You've definitely taken it to "11", I saw this a while back on the cabe, I was wondering when you were going to share it on the RPF, I see now, you were just waiting until you got all the finishing touches on her, I like the oil slick spouts and the ejection saddle!, very cool, is that Edward H's loud enough horn I see?, cool headbadge too, congratulations, you must be very proud of it.

I have a few questions about the Tiger Siren.

I just purchased the Taiwanese Version of the Tiger Siren. The Trigger is a button instead of the mic with the siren options. If I wanted a mic, could I purchase a normal siren and replace the parts inside of the Taiwanese Tiger Siren? The one I have is model 308B and is made by the same company, but isn't the green box one, which had the mic.

Also, the reproduction Tiger Siren everyone is using from the movie scenes, was that ever a real Tiger Siren available for purchase? Or was it made specifically for the movie based on the Taiwanese model?

Thanks!
IMG_2557.JPG

Yes, you can swap out the electronics for a mic, the prop guys re-sculpted and re-painted one like you have,(only they had mics.) for the movie, they were not available as shown, the "green box" sirens have the smaller housing, the larger ones had a button like yours, (model 308b), and a mic., (model 308), which are very rare :

tiger sirens 002.JPG tiger sirens 004.JPG mic 001.JPG tiger siren 21 002.JPG

Last edited:
Is that from eBay? I wonder if that guy from greece or wherever is still selling them. He started off by selling them pretty cheap, and then figured it out real quick and jacked up his prices. Whoever got that first siren from him sure lucked out.

Yes, I got it from him, we became friends over time, he is a Political Science Professor and Greek historian at the University of Cyprus, he collects old toys and stumbled on these at a flea market, they were old stock from a closed general store on the island, he found a couple dozen or so, 8 of which had microphones, the first one he sold went for around $100.00, he had no clue about the Pee-wee connection, some "happy helper", probably the first buyer, tipped him off, he googled it, and the proverbial "cat" was out of the bag, he still treated me very well, I bought 1 button and one mic. model pristine in the box, and then a few months later he emailed me with a great package deal on a few that were returned, malfunctioning, or didn't have a box, he told me he was going to keep a few, but he was almost sold out of them, that was a while ago.

Last edited:
Though the tiger is a solitary animal, where a number of these cats occur together the correct name for the group is a 'streak' or an 'ambush' of tigers. The group shown below would be referred to by these terms.

tiger sirens steak or ambush 006.JPG

Tiger siren horn pic

tiger sirens steak or ambush 006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
XTRMN8R17 said: Wtf, are those all yours?
"Wtf", that's pretty funny!, I didn't want to make you cuss! but, I had to bump the thread someway!
they're not ALL mine, it's a collective shot of my brother's, and mine, the four on the left are my brother's, the one in the middle is for his bike that we are going to build, one is for my dads bike, and one is for my nephew, the three on the right are mine, plus I have a Pee-weefied one mounted on my bike already, then a couple will be kept for prosperity.

Last edited:
Well, I told you guys the Professor and I were friends, and he gave me a good deal on them, and I figured I had to get 'em while the gettin' was good!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back