Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Ha, I saw your comment on my YouTube video.

Lol I figured it was you, bad ass siren, lucky!!!!!!! :'(

EDIT:

Hey, to those who have painted their bike, what colors did you guys go with? I saw someone used cherry red but didn't like the look of it. There's all kinds of reds here at the store, "banner red" "cherry red" etc..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My custom Pee Wee Bike. Someday I might get the correct frame and fenders but I like my version. Thanks to Kraxbug for the spinners and yellow propeller.

Bike looks great Abe! We still need a X1 convention. I've been really busy with life stuff also. Really just need a set of the correct flaps and I'm cool with mine. Not sure if I mentioned it or it helps but for my red tubing I just screwed a tiny screw and washer into end so it wouldn't pull out.

Still trying to find a Tiger siren. I don't actually care if it's operational though. I just want to say "Brush, brush, brush" while I wipe down my Pee-Wee bike. ;)

Pee Wee X1 Spinners

Does anyone know where I can get or how to make durable spinners for spokes of the bike? Thanks!

You can make them from 8 " sheet metal discs if you go back in posts I believe it's mentioned. I've also seen on eBay vintage spinners that look similar for sale. I think Abe posted a pic of his wife's bike with them on once.

Anyone have correct measurements as to the placements of the buttons on tank

ujaru8u9.jpg

im trying to figure out where to drill holes and its all just a guess to me @_@

Been looking at pictures and I was just wondering the spacing between the buttons as well.

This is where I currently stand.

I need to start assembling all the parts that I've collected, and finish fixing the dents on my fenders

ube9ehyn.jpg

Last edited:
Could someone tell me what the correct "Generator" is for the front of the bike. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the 50 pages but I was hoping someone could help me out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back