Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Still having issues with making the saddle bags. Tried some foam blocks from Lowes and a heated styro cutter/carver. I'm thinking I need the florist foam as it seems a lot easier to carve and shape...

Yes the floral foam is like butter but will need a good shell of resin for strength. Just watch out for the green boogers, lost knows what I'm talking about and wow 700 for that siren, must of been screen used or something

Hey guys, I was just going to modify my Schwinn bike I bought last year into the Pee Wee bike, but i just searched Craigslist and someone in my area is selling a DX frame with kickstand for 100 dollars. Is that reasonable and if not, what should I offer? The color of the frame is white.

Thanks Abe. I will just stick to using my bike then. I measured my handlebars and they are only 25". Will all the gadgets still fit on handlebars that size? I know you said 30" is the accurate one but if want I have will work, I will stick with that.

Red tubing?
As in, cable housing?

You should be able to pick that up online or at your LBS. I got mine from my local LBS. It was kind of pricey though.

Great flick and "Tell em.....Large Marge sent ya"

largemargehg0.gif

Large marge scared me as a kid. My mom play the tape over and over again to see that part. :eek

Hard to say, but it looks a bit larger than the small mirror. That style of mirror is cheap and easy to find new, it's the large one that's a *****.

Ebay or a online shop. Most stores wont have much, at least in my case.
Most of my local shops only had newer items. So like the bicycle light,
3 speed shifter and mirrors were all purchased through the internet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back