Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

ya ive done the hubs and crank, grease that was in them was like black dried goo.. they spin free but gotta be the tires. i was gonna order those same clay red ones like you got. Abe do you know what the differance is in older tires or do they just break down with age?

I also got some blackwall lightning dart but didn't store them properly and they cracked, nice soft rubber but cracked. so if you ever get nos tires make sure to put tubes in them in slightly inflate them.

Some tire get rock hard and sun dried so the rubber is not absorbing shocks and bumps, thus a rough ride.

I'm nearing completion on my Pee Wee tribute bike. It's nowhere near screen accurate, but I'll live with it. I hope to get the tank badges, Persons siren, saddlebag latches and red plexiglass tail fin done this week. I found an Airguide compass on Ebay and it arrived today in the goofiest packaging job I've ever seen: a big blob of bubble wrap taped to a square of cardboard. Undamaged though, so that's good.
AlmostDone.jpg

Pkg2.jpg

Pkg1.jpg

Hey Guys I just wanted to introduce myself name is Ant. I am thinking of taking on the daunting task of recreating Pee Wee's Bike :)
I read through some of the earlier posts someone made a replica of the lion/tiger siren but I do not see it for sale anywhere. I wanted to get the siren first as I currently have a bright red bmx bike and want to put the siren on it while I am building the schwwinn :)
Could someone idrect me or let me know where I can get the replica of the siren?
thanks
ANt

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back