Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Its a AMC Flash, Though I'm not sure what year it was made. It was given to me as a gift, so I don't know its previous history. But Abe mentioned it was made from Schwinn. That's If I remember correctly...

Hey, one of my wife's bikes is an AMC Flash, it was basically a rebadged Schwinn

Your bike is looking good! nice drop background too!

Getting closer and closer! My chainguard is getting painted this week and I'll start the saddlebags this weekend.

I did Sculpey up a Tiger head not too long ago. It will have to do till I can get a hold of the real thing.

Nice! everyone seems to be progressing so fast now.. if only we could get all together roll to a spot on X1s with a boombox and do a flash mob style tequila dance..

Everyone's latest photos are awesome and inspiring. I'll post pics of mine in a few days, but my bike looks nowhere near as nice as everyone else's. How many active builds do we have going on this thread now? Five or six?

I'm still slowly piecing mine together. Just a box of parts still but it's a big box of parts!

Also, I'm getting interested in researching the Playhouse scooter and helmet. Should we start a new thread for it or discuss it here as well?

Pee_Wee_and_Kermit.jpg

Nick

Last edited:
I agree! I haven't found anything on that scooter. Just two pictures online that are mildly helpful.
But these screen shots are great, I'd defiantly be interested if someone started this thread.

Last edited:
bell sold for cheap and it looked nice. Rudd that bike looks sweet! nice job! ive been messing and riding my 41 Schwinn DX a lot..stripped the housepaint down to the og black with white feathers.. i love the tattered and torn look. only thing on mine ive cleaned and lubed every bearing on this thing, soaked the chain in oil and its still a bear to ride..do you think the og us royal ancient tires could make it just not want to roll easy..im talking like i have to pedal downhill while my friends ride by laughing .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back