Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Turk, I always feel they might be a bit high on the price but what you'll save in bondo and time is well worth it. BTW your siren should be to you on Monday.

Turk, I always feel they might be a bit high on the price but what you'll save in bondo and time is well worth it. BTW your siren should be to you on Monday.
$125 for the set of fenders but they are in good shape and just need to be re-painted. BTW, I also picked up my horn tank last week. Is the re-paint process the same for the tank and fenders?

Thanks for the help

Nope not me, we're going to make the out of 20ga mild steel when the skirts are cut, Ed and I have been discussing this. You can't use .25" thick because there is not enough room in the axle.
BTW who need skirts, I need a number count the price will range about 60-65 a set. This includes both skirts, and two discs for the front spinners.

might as well get it done now.

another note is that the center hole is too big, you have to have a .375" hole to center and lock it in between the cone and nut on the axle. I think there is a museum image of this posted online.

Last edited:
I'm in for some skirts. I have been getting quite a few parts in the past couple weeks. The prices on the parts were good. Shipping cost kill the fun :) The chrome pieces need some polish but overall everyting is in good shape. The tires are aftermarket rims and tires but look good I think. Check out some photos.

Attachments

• Tires.JPG
    Tires.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 128
  • Springer Fork.JPG
    Springer Fork.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • Parts.JPG
    Parts.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 254
dude! that my tat!..nah jus kidding..they must be going off the original movie poster. i wish that bike looked like the one in the movie..

Yeah it's funny of all the inconsistencies the cover jack and poster both have to its actual counterpart. But from what I remember his bike in the dream sequence was more accurate to the poster. I think it was just an empty frame with out a tank or bags or nothing.

That tattoo is way better!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back