Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

exhibit C horn.jpg
yeah- I think I posted the black box size a while back. I may have also posted the button.

So, is My horn ready yet?, not quite, I still have to paint the box black, I used a unibox p/n #110, it's aprox. 2 3/4"x 1 1/4" x 2", I couldn't find one in black, they are all green that I've found, the button can be found on Ebay, (12.6mm round with a 15.8 mounting thread), momentary red button switch that was as close as I could find.loud enough horn 002.JPGloud enough horn 003.JPGloud enough horn 004.JPG

I have seen screenshots of the tiger siren bracket both painted black and unpainted. What is the general consensus on it? What do the museum bikes have?

I have seen screenshots of the tiger siren bracket both painted black and unpainted. What is the general consensus on it? What do the museum bikes have?

The museum bike brackets are rusted. They look like like they were bent out of cold rolled steel and left to age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had a buy it now so it wasnt on there that long. This week I was lucky enough to find the mirror and this sign to add to my collection. 20141203_195520.jpg

Last edited:
20141028_055625-1.jpeg
These two will be joining the schwinn mirror in my display area.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20141023_100316721.jpeg
My buddy found me this nos mirror at the Memory Lane bike show for $3 lol. Reflector has been swapped and this will be the one I used whenever I finish my bike.

By the way, I found MDF thin enough to make my frame insert. Will the Duplicolor automotive clear coat protect it? It says it's waterproof.

Thanks Ryan, You don't happen to have good pictures so I can get an idea of the curve. I used to sketch quite a bit so all I need is a good reference.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back