Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Just thought that I would introduce myself. I have started down the path of making a replica bike as well. I have already contacted a couple of you via e-mail. I'll start posting some build pics soon. Excited to get started!

- Jason

Hello Jason,
welcome to the thread, nice to see another guy from Indiana, there should be everything you would ever want to know about a Pee-wee bike here, good luck with your build!

I would like to thank HilbillyBaloney for selling me some great custom items for my Pee Wee Bike. Great Quality items and a very nice person to deal with. I definitely recommend him to anyone for saddle bags, chain guards, bike skirts and much more!!! :D

I bought a set from him too. Your sets are great too Ruddigger. I'm making 2 bikes at the moment. I'm really happy I joined this group cause there's a lot of talented people on here to get different things from. Also I'd like to give a shout out to DroidBoy for all his help.

I would like to thank HilbillyBaloney for selling me some great custom items for my Pee Wee Bike. Great Quality items and a very nice person to deal with. I definitely recommend him to anyone for saddle bags, chain guards, bike skirts and much more!!! :D

Thanx Bro, I'm glad to be of assistance. :) , and glad you liked 'em.......... also thanx to my dad and brother for all the hard work and research that went into making a good set of bags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 214
Is that the same bike that guy did on Ratrod's years back? I like the ad description, Pee-wee German replica. Achtung!

- - - Updated - - -

ha, we posted at the same time. Thought I recognized it!

Dang, that is an insanely low price. Even with its inaccuracies, it is a hell of a deal. If I wasn't buying a new car this week, it would be sold already.

bike_frame.jpgspringer_fork.jpg

Got industrious after Thanksgiving dinner and disassembled the DX that I had bought awhile back. I need to have the fenders rolled. They were a little beat-up in a few places.

If someone could, let me know if the springer fork is correct. For some reason, I still have problems identifying them.

You mean the part that goes into the frame neck, that should be fine, for some reason i thought you said you couldnt find a gooseneck, which is why i was describing it. You only see the bottom of the stem when installed the main tell on the fork is the strap that goes across the front of the spring and it looks proper almost like a schwinn one to me.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Getting some parts done

- - - Updated - - -

Need help finding aluminum caller and correct project box

If not mistaken, the project box is from LMB Heeger. It is 2.125x2.25x1.75. You can buy it directly from them, or I believe Fry's may carry it as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back