Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

So going through completed auctions looking to see more about that nameplate, I just came across this...eBay screen used Pee Wee Bike

Looks like it was only on for about 12 minutes before someone used buy it now to snag it for $1600! Was this old news? Didn't see it going back to around August in the thread. Granted a lot of stuff is missing, but still...

Tomorrow night is our community zombie ride, so I'm going to dress up as a zombie Pee-wee and take my bike out. Although there will be a lot of us, I wanted to make sure I'd be seen, so I added some lights to the wheels and lit up the the rear bags.

1796832_10101333511728874_7695982561325881093_o.jpg10477637_10101333511778774_3318997557711874670_o.jpg

The wheel lights were little $5 lights from Wal-Mart ( I used two per wheel) and the lights for the bags were a $7 led light kit that I've had around for some other projects. It's nothing too fancy, but I think it will look cool at night.

[video]http://vid139.photobucket.com/albums/q282/protowerks/taillights_zpsdltabjon.mp4[/video]

Those are awesome! I love theme rides! My bike club has a hallowheelie pub crawl on Thursday. Wish I had my bike rideable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there's a screamfest going on where I live, and it'd be super cool if I could take mine, but alas mine is tireless. Anyways I just bought my tiger siren! Droid, I'd like to say thanks again man, super excited to receive it!

Hey guys, I was curious about the brake lever, I tried looking up the Diacompe 3 lever, but they seem to be completely different, based on some of the pictures I've seen of the museum bikes. Does anyone know where to find the exact one?

I was just listeninig to The Nerdist podcast with Paul Reubens..some interesting insight on the movie..give it a listen

Just bought more parts! Huge community garage sale popped up over the weekend, and I was actually able to get some Heavy Duty Rims, but I still had fun with using the S-7's, and coming along with it will be a crank with hardware, chain, tires, tubes, basically everything I need to get her running. I got it for a ridiculously cheap price too, something like $120. Happy to say my bike's coming along fast! The tiger siren is also on it's way, but I don't know whether or not to build my own handlebar mount. Rudd used a pretty thick chunk of steel and I can say that I really like that idea too.

I painted them white, then masked them off with a spiral decal, spray painted red, then peeled the decal off and boom, spirals.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back