Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Don't feel bad Ryan! Your bike will be just as good! Anyways, there's another original tiger siren up for grabs on ebay by the same guy, and I had actually no idea they covered up the light switch with the tiger sticker. Pretty strange.

That's for sure. Anyways...

Fork & Front Fender: PAINTED
DSCN0386.JPGDSCN0387.JPGDSCN0388.JPGDSCN0389.JPG

Thanks man, I'm super pumped. Thankfully it hasn't cost too much, about $150 at the moment in terms of spending. Does anyone have any alternatives to the pinstripe tape? All my auto shops have tape that's either too thick or the wrong color.

I went to my O' Reilly auto parts a few days ago and found only masking tape and reflective tape. The other shops like AutoZone & Advance Auto Parts had it too thick. I think I'll go with amazon. I actually got my primer from Advance. The guy who worked there used to paint bikes and told me everything and these results are way better than I expected from using rattlecans. Thanks Guys!

Lol guys. I'll be going with 1/8, sorry Abe. Anyways I found an awesome used bike shop about 30 minutes away that had a junkyard of old bikes with parts starting at $5 a part! I'll be going down there later this week to see what I can find! Also, I reinstalled the stays on the fenders, looks perfect!

WTF? Just saw the post about the screen used bike. I even have a saved search on Ebay for Pee Wee bikes & it never showed up for me. No idea why. I definitely would have put up a fight on that one if I saw it. I don't usually break my credit cards out (never buy anything unless I actually have the money), but that would have been a very worthy exception.

According to the bidding history, the screen used bike was only on the auction block for 12 minutes. I wonder if the winner bought it with the "Buy It Now" option. Sweet deal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back