Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

I fixed the fork! :D The steering tube was uneven at the bottom and I had to hammer it back and she fit together PERFECTLY. No extra space.
DSCN0339.JPGDSCN0340.JPGDSCN0345.JPG

I also sanded the frame, AS-Bolt and Seat Post. Looks awesome! Also frank, I think your pm about the seat never sent.

The Hollywood bike uses an aftermarket seatpost clamp, not the AS one. (I left the AS one on mine, I'll probably switch it out at some point though.)

I dont mind it either, but I'll probably switch it out in the name of accuracy. Speaking of fenders, I need to switch out my stock fender stays for the crummy aftermarket ones too. Lol.

Lol my front fender isn't ducktail and came with crummy aftermarket fender stays as well, but since I'm doing a kind of mix between the movie poster and film I'll grab the proper one when the time comes.
DSCN0353.JPG

I've just installed new screws and bolts, also removed those nasty dents. Here it is installed, runs very smoothly and doesn't rub against the wheel which isn't the case on my other cruiser.:lol

Last edited:
I dont mind it either, but I'll probably switch it out in the name of accuracy. Speaking of fenders, I need to switch out my stock fender stays for the crummy aftermarket ones too. Lol.

Don't bother Rudd. The one you have is just as accurate unless you are trying to replicate the Hollywood Bike. I've gotten to personally examine 4 screen used bikes and they all have their differences. Half of the ones I've seen used the AS clamp....half don't. Although I'm not convinced that they really built 12 bikes for the film, each one of them is different...and most of those differences show up in the movie from shot to shot.

lol thanks Droid. I'm getting ready to purchase my messinger seat and 3" mirror as Amazon's service went down and I asked frank. He's been a great help with parts.

In other news, I switched the handlebars around with my other cruiser which had Wald's 26"-30" handlebars.

DSCN0369.JPG

Dupli-color Automotive Primer & Rustolem Apple Red seemed cool and it came out beautiful. I'm waiting for the first coat to dry so I can sand it and do another coat as there was a bit of dripping. I'll also be working on the fork/fender tomorrow as well. I'm actually planning on buying the seat & 3 inch mirror soon as well. Also I'm selling the spitfire badge so that means more money for parts! :D

Last edited:
Oh yeah... did this over my weekend

uploadfromtaptalk1411893399460.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411893399460.jpg

Also attached NOS crank, new sprocket, re-chromed seat post and clamp.

(not sure why two of the same pics posted...showing up weird on my phone)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411893416101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411893416101.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 58
Looks great Andy. I still say you will have the most production accurate bike of all of us.....even with metal ribs. Maybe you could put foil on them ;)

Psh yeah right, your bike looks freakin awesome. ..

wait.. The movie bikes were ugly!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY! :(

lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back