My Self-Made Harry Potter Props

GQ Customs

These are some of the Harry Potter props I make. Figured I would share with everyone.

Sorry for the quality. The lighting and the flash weren't being friends tonight. I'll try to take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow.

hp001.jpg

hp005.jpg

hp006.jpg

hp007.jpg

hp008.jpg

hp009.jpg

hp011.jpg

hp012.jpg

-Kyle

AoDStudio - I don't even know what to say to that...I'll chalk it up to a first post mistake.

To everyone else - Thanks! I've actually been making the HP Props since 2004. It killed me when I wasn't able to sign up here and I would read the posts of people requesting them or asking if anyone had ever made this or that. This is just a small portion of things that I have made. This is actually part of some orders that I made up this week to send out.

I'll also be updating this post whenever I decide to actually print out and assemble more things.

-Kyle

It killed me when I wasn't able to sign up here and I would read the posts of people requesting them or asking if anyone had ever made this or that.

-Kyle

:eek:thumbsup I've posted in a few threads searching for these goodies for my friend.
Once I get a debt out of the way, I would like to get several items.

Awesome! I've been looking for these everywhere! How did you make the chocolate frog packet and the bertie botts every flavour beans box? I can never master those two whenever i try and where did you find those graphics on the bertie botts box?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back