Fett helmet

one138

Hey guys

just like to share with you my Bobamaker helmet that I have just finished painting...

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

c7b763db.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Had to mix the paints to get the right colours etc and used both layering and topical application to achieve the look....
Bobamakers helmets in my opinion are the best,his attention to detail is excellent and it was a pleasure painting this :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(one138 @ Apr 20 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1229574[/snapback]</div>
Hey guys

just like to share with you my Bobamaker helmet that I have just finished painting...

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

c7b763db.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Had to mix the paints to get the right colours etc and used both layering and topical application to achieve the look....
Bobamakers helmets in my opinion are the best,his attention to detail is excellent and it was a pleasure painting this :)
[/b]
Thats gorgeous, ive looked at the maker lids for a while and this confirms i need one, there at a very nice price too and much more entertaining than an MR piece IMO

Great job.

I can't wait to start my own Fett costume whenever I get the funds to do it. Ill be keeping a Bobamaker helmet in mind after seeing this.

this looks great.. i've heard that the paint job for Boba is very difficult, lots of colors, combinations, details, etc. you did a great job.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back