Life size tauntaun head

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone! Just wanted to post some pics of a tauntaun head I made. Enjoy and thanks for looking :)
4.jpg

2-3.jpg

6.jpg

1-3.jpg

Thanks for the kind words! Not sure about how much time I put into it since I worked on this in between other projects. I would say about 30 to 40 hours.

Incredible!

Every time I passed that thing, I'd swear I was hearing that "MNAH-kum, MNAH-kum, MNAH-kum, MNAH-kum" sound they make. :lol

Yes, the bust is made from scratch. The head and horns are made from styrofoam. The details of the nose and teeth are made using a 2 part epoxy. The eyes are plastic balls that I painted from the backside.

Last edited:
Wow absolutely stunning! Every time I see something you have made I want it! The attention to detail is just spot on! Congrats again.

Wow, that looks nice. It reminds me of the big guy from Neverending Story.. how twisted would that be to have THAT fella mounted on a wall, like a trophy mount? Heh.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back