UC Gauntlet of Sauron

I don't think it can be done without grinding off the rivits. One manufacturer made the rings UC then shipped those to windlass/Museum Replica guy's factory in India and the assembled the whole thing.

Are you just needing the ring or do you want the glove without it? I had a couple of the rings before we sent them off, I can look and see If I still have one if that's all you need.

It went on there so if you really want it off I am sure you can get it apart and off.

Are you just needing the ring or do you want the glove without it? I had a couple of the rings before we sent them off, I can look and see If I still have one if that's all you need.

Exactly - what I'm really after is the ring (separate). So if you do have an extra that you can part with, let's discuss!

I dont think the ring is as accurate as it should be, Rob.. I own the gauntlet and always thought they could have done a better job, plus if they were going to add the elvish text, it should have had electronics to glow

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back