Amazing Spiderman costume McLean print with My inner Face shell and Lenses

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi guys , im still new here, i wan to share my spidey costume with members on this forum. its about 90% complete, only the chest and back spider havnt glue up yet.

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

i shot these photo with my cell phone , after i fully complete the suit, ill take good photo and share with all.

Last edited:
Re: spiderman replica costume 90% complete

That is freaking awesome!

Is there a way to reposition the eyes on the face or is that permanent?

Loos great, but as mentioned above, the first thing I noticed was the off possitioning of the eyes

The eyes (almost) always look wonky when a shell isn't worn underneath to give the head a proper shape, but the suit still looks great. :cool

thanks guys ,yes u r correct, the lenses not click in the right place of the faceshell , this is still test shot , i will need to cut a big hole of the fabric and will hav to place the lenses properly.

For Spidey 3 it appears to be resin. Nice work M.R How are Yuir's webbing? Is it as strong as he says?

thanks Gundam, yes the webbing are strong, i try to strech it hard the web didnt broke. i did several times like wear it or take it off from the mannequin, the webbing still ok. the web strech well.

thanks Gundam, yes the webbing are strong, i try to strech it hard the web didnt broke. i did several times like wear it or take it off from the mannequin, the webbing still ok. the web strech well.

That's Impressive I have talked to Yuir a bit about his webbing, Odds are he is the only vender who sells webbing the correct size left. All other spidey web makers there webbing is just to big or poorly made. I'll use a set of his to fix my display suit.:thumbsup

That's Impressive I have talked to Yuir a bit about his webbing, Odds are he is the only vender who sells webbing the correct size left. All other spidey web makers there webbing is just to big or poorly made. I'll use a set of his to fix my display suit.:thumbsup

good for that, but i tought that yuri's web are smaller than ollie, how can u replace with it ?

very cool costume of one of my all time favorite superhero :sleep

I think it is just amazing and what's great is how you portray the character....the poses are really like in the movie.... :thumbsup

good for that, but i tought that yuri's web are smaller than ollie, how can u replace with it ?

Not from what he has told me thus fair. Also the JesterFX Lenses look better then i thought they would. But it's hard to go wrong with movie castings.

Very impressive. Thats what I call Spidey dedication. What kind of fabric is that? Did you have it custom made with the correct pattern on it?

Very impressive. Thats what I call Spidey dedication. What kind of fabric is that? Did you have it custom made with the correct pattern on it?

nop, i bought the costume kit from spideyplanet and made it myself. but its really really hard of work.

I 5th the eye positioning, but you've done a lot of great work on this! How long did it take to get all the webbing on correctly?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back