"Seven deadly sins" series(WIP)

wonderboy

Hi everybody,
we´re proud to present the Seven Deadly Sins collectible series.
This is a brand new original concept figure series inspired in the seven deadly sins.Sculpted by my good friend Javier Murcia for Geek Toys S.L ,a spanish Toy company.This is a very first look of the series,world exclusive to be officially presented very soon.Each figure has an interlocked bottom floor so that you can display the whole serie as a diorama when you get all them.
He used NSP Chavant for the sculpts and did all the work of molding,casting painting,etc..
All you see in the following pics are his prototypes.
I hope you like his work.
Copiade43.jpg

78.jpg

gluttony_vertical.jpg

61.jpg

71.jpg

pride_vertical.jpg

envy_vertical.jpg

wrath_horizontal.jpg

diorama_series_one_and_two.jpg

178.jpg

94.jpg

Love it, when will they be released?

The first three figures this year,then three more in 2010 and finally the "Gluttony"delux piece that is a little bigger than the rest will complete the collection.
Concerning the size they´re around 17 cm(7" tall).Each piece comes with part of the background diorama and some accesories.

What's the one with the little girl smashing in the head of the other? I was guessing Envy, but that's the far right character. All the rest I can tell by their poses/disposition, but the Envy one I don't really get.

"Envy" looks to be Cain (so says the tattoo on his back) presumably holding Abel's head.

So the two school kids must be "Wrath."

I'm almost afraid to see their idea of "Lust"...

What's the one with the little girl smashing in the head of the other? I was guessing Envy, but that's the far right character. All the rest I can tell by their poses/disposition, but the Envy one I don't really get.

It´s "Wrath".
"Lust" is still pendant of approval.This figure series will be worldwide distributed,but isn´t officially presented yet.
More pics to come,stay tuned.

"Envy" looks to be Cain (so says the tattoo on his back) presumably holding Abel's head.

So the two school kids must be "Wrath."

I'm almost afraid to see their idea of "Lust"...

Yep,you´re right it´s Cain with Abel´s head(AND THE DONKEY´S JAWBONE ON THE TOP OF THE AXE)
envy_horizontal.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back