Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Re: It's Official. We got the Batman License. Details Inside.

Congrats David! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hey another DC/WB license on the RPF. Good for you from a fellow licensee.
Rob

Thanks again my friends. I cant express how how happy and proud we feel reading your posts. A sincere thank you to all. :)

Well done, congratulations. I'm sure a lot of hard work has gone in.

So as others have said, does this include the Batsuit?

Cheers

Jez

Yes, we're getting that question a lot...."what about the Batsuit?"

Just to clarify, we dont have the costume license so by that token we wont be offering any costumes....but we are getting ready for the first product reveal...which will undoutedly answer a lot of these questions.

We're almost ready.....almost. :)

David

Seeing that it's a 2 piecer. Will you have an option to be able to zip the two together so the jacket doesn't ride up when riding?

Seeing that it's a 2 piecer. Will you have an option to be able to zip the two together so the jacket doesn't ride up when riding?

Yes they will and probably will be a standard feature rather than an option. It just makes sense as a function for any 2 piece suit.

Also this design will have full CE approved padding suitable for riding.

dkjfbp.jpg

BPlegs.jpg

Gloves and boots too...:)

Lots of styles in the works. This is just a tease......for now. :)

David

Well, that's no good.. you'll need a belt to pull it all together! ;) :lol

(looks awesome, congrats. :) )

Super Congrats to you ! You are the right guy for this.

very cool!

\SO when are u looking at a release date. Certainly a cool way to ride!!!

Blueprints look awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product, and hopefully support $$ your business :)

Will you be offering cowls? "Dark Knight" specifically?

Thanks!

-Sarge

Will you be offering cowls? "Dark Knight" specifically?

Thanks!

-Sarge

Sarge our license is for leather garments. Commercial designs and movie replicas only. We dont have the costume license, sorry no cowls. Just beautiful leather outerwear....:love

Yet again I wish to thank you all for the wonderful show of support. The fact that you're taking time to post your comments is truly a wonderful feeling.
We're working very hard....and the complexity of the DK costume Jacket and Pant is truly unprecedented in the garment world. Dave is really pressing the accuracy factor here even though it's a leather based garment rather than a rubber suit replica. We dont want to rush anything just to be ready quickly, but fortunately several other garments are nearly ready to go to market. It's all coming together and wont be much longer now. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Rimma

Sweet.

Is it just my cache, or does the "Begins" link on from the splash page currently go to the Dark Knight page?

Movie replicas and leather oterwear... Hmmm. I think one could classify a cape as "beautiful leather outerwear," no? :) And a belt is a movie replica, no?

How does the bat on the front work with the zipper?

Sarge our license is for leather garments. Commercial designs and movie replicas only. We dont have the costume license, sorry no cowls. Just beautiful leather outerwear....:love

Yet again I wish to thank you all for the wonderful show of support. The fact that you're taking time to post your comments is truly a wonderful feeling.
We're working very hard....and the complexity of the DK costume Jacket and Pant is truly unprecedented in the garment world. Dave is really pressing the accuracy factor here even though it's a leather based garment rather than a rubber suit replica. We dont want to rush anything just to be ready quickly, but fortunately several other garments are nearly ready to go to market. It's all coming together and wont be much longer now. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Rimma

Last edited:

Sweet.

Is it just my cache, or does the "Begins" link on from the splash page currently go to the Dark Knight page?

Yes that's how it is set up currently. As we clear more web pages that will be updated accordingly. For now seeing as the in development page is the only one we're showing it's been linked automatically to the entry of the site. It's all going to change very soon.

Movie replicas and leather oterwear... Hmmm. I think one could classify a cape as "beautiful leather outerwear," no? :) And a belt is a movie replica, no?

How does the bat on the front work with the zipper?

Yes I suppose things like that could be worded in a certain way but the truth is we're making leather outerwear. Even the movie replicas are leather replicas. Outerwear can further be broken down into Jackets, Pants, Boots and Gloves. A cape is a still a costume accessory so it doesnt fall under our territory, and I doubt we'd want to venture into that anyhow. We dont want to confuse the market with what we can and will be offering.

A belt on the other hand may be seen as a prop, a costume piece or a wardrobe accessory but we dont have that latitude with the belt either. We have a rather full plate as it is but I do agree that a belt would be fun addition. Unfortunately it's not within our product rights.

As for the zipper on the front and the details it would need to 'zip' through...that's just one of the many engineering concerns we have and are currently working on. We have different prototype options on the table but we want to keep this as accurate visually as possible. Naturally, being a leather replica VS a rubber costume we do have certain limits with what can and cant be done so some creative adjustments or liberties may and will have to be taken but we definitely dont want to do anything that will compromise the look or drastically change anything. The realization of this in leather is already a drastic modification all it's own but we do have a few aces up our sleeves. :)

We do hope you'll enjoy the end product/s. We're all very excited so far. :)

Rimma

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back