Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

It's Official! We got the Batman License. Website Updated

I wanted to get the new website going to some extent before making the public announcement. :)

We've been licensed to design, manufacture, market and deliver Batman Replica Outerwear garments which will consist of jackets, Pants, boots and gloves.

They'll be broken down into two basic groups...Movie Replicas and Commercial/Stylized Garments.

The properties are the two feature films, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight...and there will be another licensed property that we'll announce in a short time.:)

The website is www.udreplicas.com

It will go live soon.:) Once we're ready to show the goods we've been developing the splash page will become active.

I've been wanting to share the news for some time but I thought it best to do so once the website was up and able to be bookmarked.:)

Your support over the years has been nothing short of overwhelming...and it has not gone unnoticed.:) I hope you all enjoy the next phase in our lives as Universal Designs now takes life as an officially licensed company.
Thanks again to everyone.

David

Last edited:
Re: It's Official. We got the Batman License. Details Inside.

Congrats. I'm sure you'll do a better job than anyone else!!!

Brad

Wow that's great! I can't wait to see what's offered. I'd love to see a batman leather biker jacket that looks like it has the armor padding like the bat suit. :)

Good luck, David. I hope you do not drop the ball like so many other license holders have.

Well the web page looks cool,so I am pretty sure the rest will be !!! Very cool,I will keep checking back. When will the web page be able to open up?:cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesome news! I can't wait to see what you guys will do with this.

Now that is cool.
Can't wait to see what you offer!

Congratulations! That's great to hear! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back