WIP Commander Cody helmet conversion (Completed Pics on p. 5)

Re: WIP Commander Cody helmet conversion

OH MY GOD.....

That Is simply amazing, EVO....I can´t believe it......

-Cree

This place never ceases to amaze me with what some people can do with their hands. All I can manage to do is make fart noises with mine:lol

This place never ceases to amaze me with what some people can do with their hands. All I can manage to do is make fart noises with mine:lol

Well, you see, ive never been able to make fart noises with mine so youre one up on me in that department. :thumbsup

This kind of stuff always inspires me to say "I can do that!", buy a bunch of tools/materials, spend two weeks on something and give up in disgust when it looks like a moose turd. You guys with the patience/talent/vision to make this kind of thing, I hope you appreciate your gifts! Unreal build Evo3!

Appreciated the educational thread EVO:thumbsupIm not sure if i can even able to keep up and do something similar,but your thread makes me want to give it a try over and over.
BTW like TMP asked on your clone pilot build up thread,whats the red colored material you used? And how you can make it that smooth without making the areas surround it from being damaged?! :confused
Err one more thing..hehe.......what d you used to attach all parts smooth but strong at the same time..........maybe im not paying attention to all your explanations well because all of your pics blinded me:lol

One of the best build up threads that I have ever seen on the RPF.
I sooo want that helmet

Amazing work, EVO! Make sure you update this thread when the painting process has started :)

Very, very impressive, and I don't even like this helmet design. Good job!

i'am awestruk... andy simply outstanding work bro look foward to the paint app.

Ive been in and out for the last few days. If youve sent any PMs and i havent responded, please forgive me. Im just trying to get this painted in time for a convention this weekend. Anyways, heres a sneak peak at the helmet before i start weathering it.

done.jpg

great helmet! can't see anything that's not perfect on this helmet.... :love

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back