"Allo" Worm from the Labyrinth

VashDstampede

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Glass eyes for worms - See post #103 and #104

For any fans of the Labyrinth, this guy should look a bit familiar.
My wife just finished this a couple of days ago and I helped her mold him up yesterday.
I'm surprised the paintjob still looks pretty good despite the fact that when I asked her to clear coat him, she accidently grabbed the can of primer and misted him with it:eek:lol
She was so mad at herself, but she got him back to shape:thumbsup.
I believe there's been other folks that have sculpted this little guy, but she wanted to give it a go anyway.

Here he is:

ALO-WORM-PAINTED1.jpg

Last edited:
She did an excellent job on it! :love

Would look extra sweet on a small section of wall, with some of those eyeball plants and a sprinkle of glitter.

WOW!! He looks like he came right off the set. I will have to pick up two of them after next payday. I was wondering what to get my wife for our anniversary and she loves that film! It's perfect.(y)thumbsup

I have solved the hair problem!

THIS:
100_1042.jpg

PLUS THIS:
100_1043.jpg

EQUALS THIS:
100_1044.jpg

I'll have a crap ton of this stuff left over. Easily enough to complete another 10 - 20 worms. I don't mean to step on Sith Lord Hritz's toes with his generous offering in the junkyard for feathered hair and scarf, but if anyone would like this option, PM me and we'll work out a deal. However, I can tell you now that it will be easier and cheaper to work with SLH's kit. But if you're anal about accuracy and feel like battling with acrylic faux fur, the option is available.

I'm still waiting on my worm to show up, so progress pics will be a bit later.

Satxer - I have a bunch of Createx acrylic paints for airbrush and just used those since they were available. I used pearl blue to get a bit of shimmer mixed with white and I just mixed the rest according to reference pictures.

Thanks again guys and I can't wait to see some finished pics. Some have received their worm and the rest should be saying 'allo' to theirs in the next day or two.

I have solved the hair problem!

I'll have a crap ton of this stuff left over. Easily enough to complete another 10 - 20 worms. I don't mean to step on Sith Lord Hritz's toes with his generous offering in the junkyard for feathered hair and scarf, but if anyone would like this option, PM me and we'll work out a deal. However, I can tell you now that it will be easier and cheaper to work with SLH's kit. But if you're anal about accuracy and feel like battling with acrylic faux fur, the option is available.

I'm still waiting on my worm to show up, so progress pics will be a bit later.

i bet that will look very good with the worm. Don’t worry your not stepping on my toes im not trying to make a profit. Its all about the different ideas that we all come up with to make our props come to life. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back