T2 Wildcard Poker Coffee Cup

Polsnulspace

Sr Member
Hi guys, do any of you know where I might be able to bag me one of Wildcard Poker paper coffee cups from T2.....showing a full house of course!!

Any help would be appreciated

Paul:)

surely they could be made from real cups easy enough??? I'm in Tasmania...were they actually a real item or made just for the film?

Regards
TAZ

Wow I was watching T2 last night and wondered if those cups were still around.. I don't think he actually had a full house either.

Wow I was watching T2 last night and wondered if those cups were still around.. I don't think he actually had a full house either.

I think he had two jokers and 2 aces and then on the bottom of the cup it said WILD CARD...which would complete the full house.

Brad

Those cups are still around! I just got one last month at a Hockey game, out of a Coffee vending machine.

Yeah, it wasn't more than four or five years ago that I worked at a company that had a coffee machine like that with those exact cups.

These used to be offered all the time in vending machines that would dispense the cup,and then coffee,or hot chocolate. These were really popular back in the day!

These used to be offered all the time in vending machines that would dispense the cup,and then coffee,or hot chocolate. These were really popular back in the day!

Back in the day is correct. I was born in '73 and I remeber these from watching basketball games in the early 80's

Brad

coffeecupio2.png

I remember getting one at a road side rest last year at some point. Thankfully it wasn't a full house.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back