Pictures of seaQuest DSV props

Dr. Stantz

I know a lot of people here have seaQuest props and I was hoping some of you could post pictures of your collections. I know there was a thread like this from a while ago but almost all the photos are now dead links. I'll have photos of mine up by Saturday. Lets build up the definitive photo collection of props and costumes for this great show.

Jim

Better late than never:
Pulse Pistol
3226892325_fe45edc484.jpg

Macronesian Stunt Gun (modified season 1 gun)
3227746454_23ff7b18bf.jpg

Clipboard:
3226893029_349a505b3a.jpg

Stunt Scanner:
3226893457_abe7caa60e.jpg

And a Bomb made from a super soaker bottle:
3226892577_0224db9c06.jpg

Anyone else?

Great to see you here on the board Dr. Stanz, great collection, I had some pieces but had to sell them awhile ago, been looking to get a season 2 blaster like your for awhile, one of my fav's!

nice pics--I always love seeing SeaQuest props. We should start uploading them to the RPF instead of linking them so we don't have the dead link problem in the future...

silverskyes402, I thought you were building one?

synasp personally I use Flickr, (Photobucket is good too) but that was basically my idea. There were a lot of pictures in this thread but almost all are gone :cry (including the picture you uploaded to RPF. eltee, you have the only working link in the other post.) I've learned to hate imageshack and other half arsed fly by night photo sites like that with a passion.

RGPFX it does light up 4 solid yellows and a red runner. I believe it's the kill setting.

Hi Guys,
OK so here are some of the pieces that I have.

Mastertooling for the VR head set.

4333319187_e60999a3fe.jpg

Concept model for the computer.

4334061512_e9a574b7f7.jpg

1st prototype of the computer

4334061672_3271fd51ac.jpg

Assorted props and yes that is squid poop!

4334061838_56eaf8a14f.jpg

I also have the tooling masters for the 1st season pistol and the I.D. Tags/Key.

Mike

Those are some great props you have Bradleyfett. What are those paper props that look like cash, I really like the design, were they something used just on the boat or UEO only, or was it used as regular cash?

That cash from season 1- its UEO money.

Mike- love those pics. The POC has been of my favorite prop designs since SQ premiered. I know its a longshot, but do those molds still exist?

I ask because I'd love to build a pristine version of this prop. I was overjoyed to get ahold of the last remaining unaltered unit after the show ended (at least the last one we had here in FL), but while its in really good shape, it does have some flaws like scratched graphics, etc. I don't want to alter my mine in any way because is 100% original and I can even identify this particular one in some episodes. I almost replaced the graphics one time shortly after I got it, but looking back I'm glad I didn't!

1302888997_7848824e2a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bradleyfett,
It is very possible that I have them some were but that would take a lot of time to find. The only reason that I know were these are is I just started going through boxes to find some thing else. I also found one of the active matrix screens that go into the computer. I will post some more photos as I find things.

HMS Mike

Hi Guys,
OK so here are some of the pieces that I have.

Mastertooling for the VR head set.

4333319187_e60999a3fe.jpg

Concept model for the computer.

4334061512_e9a574b7f7.jpg

1st prototype of the computer

4334061672_3271fd51ac.jpg

Assorted props and yes that is squid poop!

4334061838_56eaf8a14f.jpg

I also have the tooling masters for the 1st season pistol and the I.D. Tags/Key.

Mike

Does this mean you are going to make any of these props?? It's almost imposable to find any seaQuest props

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back