Battlestar Galactica Auction Images

Riskbreaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They had a really nice room set up. I snapped a few photos, mostly of the ships (they are HUGE) and of the flightsuits/costumes. There were lots of folks snapping pictures so there should be plenty more to come from other users.

Enjoy.

BSG1.jpg

BSG8.jpg

BSG13.jpg

BSG2.jpg

BSG4.jpg

BSG5.jpg

BSG6.jpg

BSG7.jpg

BSG10.jpg

BSG11.jpg

BSG12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So why even bother posting in a thread about the new BSG? :rolleyes

I didn't know that it was the "new battle star galactica"! Sorry! The original series had class,taste,dignity originality,and integrity! Not sexual inunedos,the same old "I hate you" plots,and revealing clothing! :eek The actual original cylons weren't terminator types either,and they had far superior vehicles,and robots! I'm sorry for those who disagree,but why rehash the same old thing? Isn't it like beating a dead horse?:rolleyes

I didn't know that it was the "new battle star galactica"! Sorry!

Hmm...

Yeah,what he said! The only thing Battlestar about the new series is the name!

The original series had class,taste,dignity originality,and integrity! Not sexual inunedos,the same old "I hate you" plots,and revealing clothing! :eek The actual original cylons weren't terminator types either,and they had far superior vehicles,and robots! I'm sorry for those who disagree,but why rehash the same old thing? Isn't it like beating a dead horse?:rolleyes

TOS BSG had, for it's time, it's fair share of issues, lack of originality, and tongue-in-cheek. It's a matter of opinion which had better anything. I tend to treat them as the different shows that they are and appreciate both.

Oh, you appear to be doing a fair share of the beating... :lol

Back OT. Let's see some more images from the auction!!

Last edited:
I'm at the auctions if any wants pics of somthing just ask. I have ton if pics from in the raptor I've been in both a few times now.

On another note the Raptor, Viper and Cylon Raider did not reach the minimums and did sell.

I'm at the auctions if any wants pics of somthing just ask. I have ton if pics from in the raptor I've been in both a few times now.

On another note the Raptor, Viper and Cylon Raider did not reach the minimums and did sell.

It's late and eyes are tired, but searching the auction site and elsewhere, I haven't found a list of selling prices for today's auction. Anyone find them?

LMK,
Thanks,
Dan

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back